Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance (ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS) activities in the factory.
- Ensure optimal allocation and full utilization of resources available to reduce downtime and keep the factory running.
- Ensure that installed machinery and fitting are constantly maintained and repaired for operational capacity utilization.
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed such that will ensure the safety and security of machinery and workers in the factory.
- Ensure that the morale of workers and staff at the maintenance department are high at all times.
- Design and implement a preventive maintenance program that will ensure the achievement of planned production targets using the most cost-effective strategies.
- Ensure that records of all maintenance activities effectively strategies.
- Supervise all the engineers in the maintenance department
- Initiate strategies that will ensure a continuously high level of preventive and corrective maintenance in the factory
- Performs such other related functions as may be designed by the Maintenance Head or factory manager.
- Ensure that he familiarized himself with all the established procedures, policies and objectives that pertain to his duties as outlined above.
Requirements / Specifications
- HND, B.Sc. and Master’s Degree holders in electrical electronic field should to apply
- More than five (5) Years in any manufacturing industry.
- Must have specific training related to electrical electronics.
- Must have good knowledge of Electrical motors, sensors, drives, PLCs, INSTRUMENTATION etc. Should be able to read electrical schematic drawing very well.
- Knowledge Safety legislation relating to electrical equipment.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must be willing to relocate.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.