Endicott University is one of the most prestigious colleges in the U.S., with a considerably high acceptance rate, especially in 2023.
It has an acceptance rate of 68.93%, meaning it is a lightly selective co-educational school. This means, as an average student at Endicott University, it is about 95% sure you are getting admitted if you apply to this school.
However, this article would give you an idea of some requirements at Endicott. Although, the school can still add some requirements.
Let’s take you through getting admission to Endicott University as we unravel the secrets to their acceptance rate, admission requirements, and transfer acceptance rate.
Brief History of Endicott
Endicott is a private, coeducational college located in Beverly, MA, near Boston, offering undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs.
Eleanor Tupper and her husband, George O. Bierkoe founded Endicott Junior College in 1939 Endicott College.
It was initially a two-year women’s college. Its mission was to educate women for greater independence and an enhanced position in the workplace.
The school was named for John Endicott, an early overseer of Harvard University and the first governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts issued its first charter that same year. It graduated its first class, 20 students, in 1941.
In 1944, the state approved the school for granting associate degrees, and in 1952, the New England Association of Schools and Colleges accredited Endicott.
In 1975, the college dropped the ‘Junior’ from its name. While in 1994, Endicott became co-educational.
There are nearly 3,000 undergraduate students, over 2,500 students enrolled in the School of Graduate & Professional Studies, hundreds of students studying abroad, and over 25,000 alumni worldwide.
See Another School’s Acceptance Rate: Texas State Acceptance Rate And Average GPA
Why Choose Endicott College
Endicott University boasts State-of-the-art academic facilities, unique residential buildings, and sweeping views of the Atlantic, which makes the campus a home away from home.
There are also internship programs that start your freshman year. When you leave Endicott, you’ll know who you are and what you want to do.
At Endicott, connecting college and career is not an abstract concept.
Students benefit from the unique hands-on instruction approach from their first semester.
In fact, Endicott is the only college requiring internships for every major student.
Don’t Fail to Also Read: Colby College Acceptance Rate | Admissions, Courses and Scholarships
Rankings are usually given to get a bigger picture of the institution’s offerings and their strength and weakness.
- #23 in Regional Universities North (tie)
- #42 in Best Colleges for Veterans
- #14 in Best Undergraduate Teaching (tie)
- #35 in Best Value Schools
- #14 in Most Innovative Schools (tie)
- #160 in Top Performers on Social Mobility (tie)
- #432 in Nursing (tie)
- #9 in Co-ops/Internships (tie)
Also Check Out: Rutgers University Newark Acceptance Rate and Average GPA
What is Endicott Acceptance Rate in 2023
The acceptance rate at Endicott College is 80.5%. For every 100 applicants, 81 are admitted. Image description. This means the school is lightly selective.
Students that get into Endicott have an average SAT score between 980-1160 or an average ACT score of 21-25.
Endicott University Acceptance Rate by Major
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse 13%
- Business Administration and Management, General 12%
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching 8%
- Sport and Fitness Administration/Management 7%
- Liberal Arts and Sciences/Liberal Studies 6%
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General 6%
- Psychology, General 5%
- Criminal Justice/Safety Studies 4%
- Exercise Science and Kinesiology 4%
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General 4%
There are institutions or bodies set up to evaluate the performance of the world’s leading higher education institutions by their majors.
See Also: UTEP Acceptance Rate and Average GPA
Endicott Transfer Acceptance Rate
Endicott College’s transfer acceptance rate varies. However, Endicott accepts 68.93% of transfer applicants, which is competitive. To have a shot at transferring into Endicott College, you should have a current GPA of at least 3.37.
Ideally, your GPA will be around 3.5. In addition, you will need to submit standardized test scores.
You Should Also Read: Stanford Transfer Acceptance Rate, Average GPA And Requirements
What are the Necessary Transfer Requirements for Endicott
- High School Transcript
- College Transcript
- An essay or Personal Statement
- Standardized Test Scores
- Statement of Good Standing from Prior Institution
Endicott College requires credit units from the previous university, which is a minimum of 24 credits.
Also Explore: Kenyon College Acceptance Rate and Average GPA
Endicott Admission Requirements for International Students.
Most Endicott students are transfer students. They usually admit transfer students to boost cultural diversity and racial tolerance amongst students.
The application requirements include;
- Application fee ($50 USD)
Note: Students experiencing significant financial hardship may submit a request for an application fee waiver. The fee waiver request must be sent via email directly from a counselor or advisor at your school to email@example.com.
- Official High School/Secondary School Transcript/Academic Record
- Recommended Evaluation Agency: SpanTran
- Official College/University Transcript/Academic Record
- Must include a credential evaluation by a NACES-certified evaluation agency
- Recommended evaluation agency: SpanTran
- Letter of Recommendation (from a teacher, counselor, or advisor)
- English language test scores ranging from TOEFL (test code 3369), IELTS, Duolingo, or Pearson PTE
Looking for less acceptance rate, check out: Colorado College Acceptance Rate: Admissions, Courses And Scholarships
Endicott GPA Requirements
A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required for admission consideration. In addition, applicants must receive a C or better in all high school science courses.
Note: They recalculate GPAs using a weighted 4.0 scale.
Check Also: Hamilton College Acceptance Rate and Average GPA
What are Endicott’s Deadlines
- Fall Semester: March 15
- Spring Semester: December 15
Applications received after the noted deadlines will be on a case-by-case basis.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure your application is complete. The Admission Review Committee will not consider applications until the Office of Admission has received ALL of the materials listed above.
Endicott Regular Decision Deadlines
The regular decision deadline for Endicott is March 15. However, admission is given on a rolling basis.
You Can Apply to this less competitive school: West Point Acceptance Rate: Admission, Courses And Scholarship
Endicott Deadlines for Freshman Applications
The application deadline is Feb. 15 and the application fee at Endicott College is $50. Admissions officials at Endicott College consider a student’s GPA a very important academic factor.
The regular admissions application deadline for Endicott is February 15. However, all completed regular applications will receive their admission decision by March 31.
How to Apply to Endicott
Endicott University boasts of several ways to apply for admission. However, they encourage every applicant first to visit the website endicott.edu
- Apply using the online application form.
- Complete the Application.
- Submit Transcripts and Scores.
- Provide all additional requested materials.
- Check Your Status.
Don’t Fail to Also Check Out: WPI Acceptance Rate: Admissions, Courses And Scholarships
Endicott Frequently Asked Questions
What is Endicott known for?
Endicott College reaches new heights in the latest U.S. News & World Report rankings as the No. 23 Regional Universities North, as well as for innovation and cop-ops/internships. Endicott College was again recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a top school among Regional Universities in the North.
Is Endicott a dry campus?
Endicott recently opened a new club on campus that sells alcohol to people 21 and older and also allows underage students to eat and drink non-alcoholic drinks.
Is Endicott a party school?
Although it’s one of the smallest schools on our list, Endicott College has an active party scene, with a seaside campus and three private beaches. Endicott focuses on “experiential learning” and requires students to complete three internships throughout their degree.
Endicott has everything you need as a student, with a considerably high acceptance rate. As a result, it should be among your top choice. Your college search opens your future one after another.
Endicott believes life is too short to force you into just one way of doing things. Therefore, grab this opportunity with both hands as it comes once.
Read Through: Suffolk University Acceptance Rate and Average GPA
- Wikipedia.com – Best colleges Endicott
- Collegereels.com – Endicott Requirements
- Usnews.com – Endicott Rankings
- Endicott.edu – freshman-undergraduate Requirements
- Prepscholar.com – Endicott international students requirements
- Skidmore College Acceptance Rate: Admissions, Courses And Scholarships
- Colorado College Acceptance Rate: Admissions, Courses And Scholarships
- WPI Acceptance Rate: Admissions, Courses And Scholarships
- RIT Acceptance Rate: Admission, Courses And Scholarships
- Villanova Acceptance Rate and Average GPA
- Stanford Transfer Acceptance Rate, Average GPA And Requirements
- Macalester Acceptance Rate | Average GPA & Admission Requirements
- IUP Acceptance Rate | Average GPA
- Korea University Acceptance Rate and Average GPA
- University of Amsterdam Acceptance Rate | Average GPA