Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Manager
Job Type: Full time
- The role is responsible for the achievement of Sales targets and leading the enterprise sales department.
- Creating sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis.
- Developing the sales workforce using sales management techniques.
- Using CRM software to monitor team-client communication.
- Teaching sales workforce closing techniques and how to negotiate for the best possible deal.
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to fulfilment and to retention.
- Coordinating leads generated through referrals, promotional activities, and sales campaigns.
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events.
- Analyse sales trends, track unit sales and generate gross margin reports.
- Investigate customer issues/grievances and follow up with the technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- Working with the marketing and customer experience team to develop and execute enterprise sales initiatives.
- Able to manage target in terms of profitability and cascading it down to quarterly and monthly sales.
- Responsible for driving the execution and development of integrated marketing strategies, product pricing and sales plans.
- Responsible for developing complementary strategies or initiatives to strengthen the company’s market share position.
- To prepare and recommend enterprise sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Able to manage and develop strategies to expand the customer base and contribute to the development of the company’s brand.
- Carry out enterprise sales mapping as may be agreed to align and realign territories for efficient customer coverage and management.
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts.
- Constantly provide feedback to management as to market requirements and conditions relating to the company’s offering and positioning.
- First Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or a related field is required.
- Possesses extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and the ability to coach team members.
- 7 years of relevant experience in enterprise sales/marketing within the ISP industry with at least 2 years should be at the managerial level.
- Sound decision-making skills based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Motivated by numbers and conversion.
- Excellent working knowledge of ERP Odoo, CRM Software, Spreadsheets, Adobe Suite etc.
- Strong experience in relationship management and customer retention.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and planning experience in an operational environment.
- MBA and professional membership are an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know