Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Environment and Social Performance Officer
Job ID: ESP – ESPO – 001
Employment Type: Full Time
- Support the Environment and Social Performance Department in the Head Office and Depots through the collation of monthly performance data for analysis; promotion, management and maintenance of the Group and Business Unit’s Environment and Social Performance Policies.
Tasks & Duties
- Analysis and interpret data collection for proffering solutions to environmental problems.
- Plan, organize and implement relevant environment & social performance activities and programs
- Provide expert advice and support on environment & social performance issues to head office staff and depot managers in ensuring compliance and adherence to existing relevant local legislation, DCP policies & guidelines and best industry practices.
- Coordinate, monitor, review and prepare reports on head office and depot environment & social performance activities’ implementation, progress and performance (which include monitoring and analyzing the statistic and trend) and act as the communication link between the depots.
- Participate and advise on the development of depots and head office health & safety annual objectives, targets and action plans; and formulation of health & safety capital and operating expenditure.
- Conduct regular audits and inspections, and to provide recommendations with follow-up to ensure environment & social performance performance improvement.
- Coach, train and enhance the health & safety awareness, knowledge and skills of the staff and contractor within the head office and depots in equipping them with knowledge to work safely.
- Engineering or Science Degree.
- A professional Health & Safety qualification.
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Lotus Notes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know