Schlumberger Limited is the world’s leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry’s most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Equipment Operator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Equipment Operator is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable PSD to customers.
- The Equipment Operator identifies opportunities to improve service delivery and assists field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations.
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time.
- Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
- Maintain good, safe working order of equipment according to standards, reporting problems or deviations.
- Ensure individual and crew work safety.
- Prepare equipment for rig up and rig down times.
- Operate the equipment according to competency level and job requirement.
- Comply with all HSE policies.
- Maintain the required safety training.
Qualification and Skills
- Minimum of OND in Engineering
- A good team player who can easily adjust to dynamic schedules
- Good verbal and written communication.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know