RevolutionPlus Property is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for 7 years and we have 7 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves on excellence, integrity, and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to the Executive Management.
- Answering phones and routing calls as well as taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Help to prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting and visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Managingsophisticated calendar management for the Executive Management and Prioritize inquiries and requests.
- Making recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
- Schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials;
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks as assigned by the Executive Management
- Maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense reports.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the Executive Management.
- Work closely with the Executive Management to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, as well as represent them at event when they cannot be available
- Demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
Requirements / Skills
- 4-7 proven years of experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper) from a reputable University.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Should be proactive towards problem-solving
- Should have strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above-stated requirements. Learn more about the job roles of an executive assistance
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;