Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) is a service organization statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria and provide service to both passenger and cargo airlines. Generally, to create conditions for the development in the most economic and efficient manner of air transport and the services connected with it. The agency has its head office on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Applications are invited for:
Title: National Aviation Conference Essay Competition 2022 (Topic: Advancing the Frontiers of Possibilities for Safe, Secure and Profitable Air Transport in Nigeria)
Who is Eligible
- The essay competition is open to Federal Ministry of Aviation, FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, AIB, NIMET staff.
- The Competition is open to all aviation professionals
- Entries must be written in English and be the original work of the writer
- Entrant must submit an essay in PDF through the link above
- The maximum word-counts are 1000 words
- Entries will be disqualified if they fail to meet these requirements.
- Entries must be the original work of the writer.
- Entrants are encouraged to be creative in their response to the topic
- Award-winning entrants are expected to show originality, focus on the topic
- FNAC panel of judges’ decision is final.
- A sponsored overseas training
- First Runner-up: N150,000
- Second Runner-up: N100,000.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know