Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Administrator
- We are looking for a suitable farm administrator with vast experience in crop and animal production and general farm management.
- Analyzing operations on crops and livestock management.
- Preparing plans and schedules for planting and harvesting and ensuring staff understands expectations.
- Visiting the different divisions to inspect crops, livestock, and also perform tests on soil and water.
- Ensuring seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and other supplies are regularly restocked.
- Scheduling repairs, maintenance, and replacement of equipment and machinery.
- Ensuring all staff adheres to health and safety regulations.
- Collaborating with senior staff to prepare budgets and financial reports.
- Building professional networks and keeping abreast of developments in agricultural science.
- Ability to meet production yield, confer with purchasers, arrange for sale of crops and meet sales target.
- Strict Compliance to farms standards and policies for e.g. health, safety, product quality, property and asset management and environment.
- B.Sc / HND in Agriculture or Crop Science with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in crop and animal husbandry field work.
- The applicants should be a male who has passion for farming and is willing to live in the farmhouse and communities where the farm is situated.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;