Nicole Sinclair Consulting – Our client, a Gas Plant in Lekki environment, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Sales Attendant (Gas Plant)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Pump gasoline into customer gas cylinders based on their selection and the amount of gas they request.
- Collect cash payments from customers and make changes, or charge purchases to customers’ credit cards and provide customers with receipts.
- Provide professional customer service and keep the ability to speak effectively to customers and co-workers.
- Receive and dispatch gasoline via pipelines and trucks.
- Dispense correct quantity and quality of gasoline.
- Operate POS cash register to manage cash, credit, and debit card transactions for sold items.
- Responded to customer complaints and resolved their grievances.
- Cleans gas spills using a neutralizing agent and/or absorbing cloth; disposes of material properly.
- Prepare a daily report of gas sales and level.
- Any other duties assigned
- Minimum of OND in any relevant field.
- 1 – 3 years working experience as a gas attendant or similar roles.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to details
- Excellent customer service delivery skill
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must be resident in Osupa London / Jakande Lekki
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know