Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Business Partner
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial, and financial targets are delivered
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and analysis of results with observations and recommendations to management on cash flow, profitability, financial position, etc.
- Analysis of revenue and expenditure trends and recommendation of appropriate budget levels, to ensure expenditure control
- Recommend, implement and maintain a computerized database for the company system of Accounting.
- Maintenance of Fixed Assets Register and ensure insurance premiums are promptly paid
- Ensure that Reconciliation of all bank accounts indicating the elements of Interest on Loan/Overdraft and other bank charges are up to date.
- Presenting financial performance, full-year forecasts, and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk
- Administration of the company’s tax payment system, including the compilation and remittance of Staff PAYE tax, deducted, Staff pension contribution, VAT collected, and withholding tax deducted
- Ensuring compliance with the Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and all internal control approved by the company from time to time.
- Responsible for the preparation and compilation of updates for the company’s Financial and Management Accounting Guidelines and Procedure Manual and other Internal control and guidelines
- Interact with the internal and external auditors and also maintain the relationship with the company’s bankers
- Preparation of Monthly and Half-yearly Cash Flow projection
- Payroll administration and accounting
- Maintenance of Accounts Payables and payments of vendors and other suppliers of goods and services
- Financial Audit of sites
- Responsible for the financial transactions and reporting on the company’s projects.
- Joint Venture Accounts; stating the status of each venture partner’s account for payments & earnings to date.
- B.Sc.in Finance, Accounting or any related fields from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a Finance Business Partner
- A good combination of accounting principles and finance skills
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills
- Competence in the use of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know