Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an experienced, vibrant young female Finance Officer for our radio station.
- As a finance officer, you are in charge of overseeing the financial transactions of the organization.
- You are responsible for developing budgets, monitoring transactions, and preparing financial reports.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; preparing business plans and cash flow forecasts, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- General book-keeping and implementing on-going control of cash transactions including reconciliation of bank statements and accounts and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Preparation of management reports, including monthly and annual accounts; analysing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Work with the External Auditors to ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- Preparing payrolls, records of prepaid assets, accounts receivable, accruals and payment of employee salaries. Oversee the timely and regular payment of utility bills and tax levies.
- Maintenance of company cash flow
- Disbursement of petty cash
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements.
- Weekly reconciliations of accounts for smooth management of revenue with traffic department
- Preparation for monthly income & expenditure report for Management
- Any other accounting and financial tasks as assigned by the MD.
- Minimum of OND in Accountancy with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Good communication skills and ability to speak and write well.
- Possess strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Financial reporting
- Computer literate
- Good knowledge of accounting software
- Good negotiation and prospecting Skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Basic administrative work, maintaining records, producing reports, forecasting and assisting with problem resolution on payments and revenue collection.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;