Free Online Course on Introduction to Java Programming: Writing Good Code
Free Online Course on Introduction to Java Programming. Learn Java online for free today. Get full details below.
Accelerate your future. The Universidad Carlos III de Madrid is furnishing a chance to learn Java programming in an easy and interactive way and enter the fascinating world of computing with it’s a free online course.
This is a 5-week course on ‘Introduction to Java Programming: Writing Good Code’ is designed to teach to write “good” code in this programming language, understanding as “good” that which is correct and efficient.
Course At A Glance
- Length: 5 weeks
- Effort: 5 to 7 hours per week
- Subject: IT
- Level: Basic
- Institution: Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M)
- Languages: English
- Price: Free (Add a Verified Certificate for $ 99 USD)
- Session: October 15, 2019
As an innovative research university, Charles III University of Madrid offers a broad range of master’s and bachelor’s degree programs in English. UC3M holds the highest admission grade requirement in Madrid for several degree programs.
About This Course
The basic principles of software engineering will be introduced to facilitate the reuse of the code. This Java course will also address ethical issues and the intellectual property of programs. Practical examples and case studies will be provided so that students can implement simple, but increasingly complex, programs in Java.
Why Take This Course?
The course opens the door to computational thinking, that is, the application of computer techniques to everyday processes.
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
- Detect and correct common programming errors in Java during the compilation
- Detect and correct common programming errors at runtime, using debugging tools
- Check that the program does what it has to do using unit tests
- Compare the efficiency of two programs in terms of the resources used
- Modelling simple programs in Java with basic software engineering techniques
- Determine if a program has been developed respecting ethical considerations
- Topic 1: Errors
- Topic 2: Reasoning and testing of programs
- Topic 3: Efficiency (complexity)
- Topic 4: Software engineering
- Topic 5: Ethics
- Carlos Delgado Kloos: Professor at Carlos III University of Madrid
- Iria Estévez-Ayres: Professor at Carlos III University of Madrid
- Jorge Blasco: Lecturer at the University of London
- Carlos Alario-Hoyos: Visiting Professor at Carlos III University of Madrid
- Julio Villena-Román: Associate Professor at Carlos III University of Madrid
- Florina Almenares Mendoza: Professor at Carlos III University of Madrid
- María Blanca Ibáñez: Visiting Professor at Carlos III University of Madrid