FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 – Apply for Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC 2021 recruitment form via recruitment.frsc.gov.ng portal. Details will be provided on FRSC Recruitment Portal, application requirements, FRSC recruitment starting/closing date. See more information below.
When will Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment 2021 Start?
Is FRSC Recruitment Form 2021 out? A lot of intending applicants have been asking us questions related to Federal Road Safety Corps 2021 recruitment exercise.
This article will cover important aspects that will help you to apply successfully for FRSC job. Simply follow the guidelines outlined.
- When will Federal Road Safety Commission Recruitment 2021 Start?
- About FRSC
- Branches of Federal Road Safety Commission in Nigeria
- Strength of Federal Road Safety Commission
- Available Positions & Requirements
- What you should know about FRSC Recruitment 2021
- FRSC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
- How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2021
- See other Related Job Opportunities
- Is FRSC Recruitment Form 2021 Out?
- What is FRSC Recruitment Portal 2021 www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng?
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2021/2022
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2021
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2021/2022
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2021/2022
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2021/2022
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in2021/2022
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
In February 1988, the Federal Government created the Federal Road Safety Commission through Decree No. 45 of the 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 referred to in the statute books as the FRSC Act cap 141 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN). Passed by the National Assembly as Federal Road Safety Commission (establishment) Act 2007. The functions of the Commission generally relates to:
- Making the highway safe for motorists and other road users.
- Recommending works and devices designed to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and advising the Federal and State Governments including the Federal Capital Territory Administration and relevant governmental agencies on the localities where such works and devices are required, and
- Educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of discipline on the highway.
In particular, the Commission is charged with the responsibilities for:
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway;
- Clearing obstructions on any part of the highways;
- Educating drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle operators;
- Determining, from time to time, the requirements to be satisfied by an applicant for a driver’s licence;
- Designing and producing vehicle number plates
- The standardization of highway traffic codes;
- Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
- Conducting researches into causes of motor accidents and methods of preventing them and putting into use the result of such researches;
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the use of speed limiting devices;
- Cooperating with bodies or agencies or groups in road safety activities or in the prevention of accidents on the highways;
- Making regulations in pursuance of any of the functions assigned to the Corps by or under this Act.
- Regulating the use of sirens, flashers and beacon lights on vehicles other than ambulances and vehicles belonging to the Armed Forces, Nigeria Police, Fire Service and other Para-military agencies;
- Providing roadside and mobile clinics for the treatment of accident victims free of charge;
- Regulating the use of mobile phones by motorists;
- Regulating the use of seat belts and other safety devices;
- Regulating the use of motorcycles on the highway;
- Maintaining the validity period for drivers’ licenses which shall be three years subject to renewal at the expiration of the validity period; and
In exercise of the functions, members of the Commission shall have the power to arrest and prosecute persons reasonably suspected of having committed any traffic offense.
Branches of Federal Road Safety Commission in Nigeria
According to the commission’s official website, https://frsc.gov.ng/zonal-commands/ there are 12 FRSC zonal headquarters across the country. The zonal headquarters were initially five in its first year of establishment.
However, the number increased to 12 in 2004 due to the need for much workforce in the agency. Below is the list of the 12 zonal headquarters alongside their commanders and locations:
READ Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2021/2022 FCSC Latest Updates & news/fedcivilservice.gov.ng
1. Name: RS1HQ,
Location: Kaduna State Name of commander: AB DATSAMA (ACM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: 08077690010
2. Name: RS2HQ
Location: Lagos state Name of commander: SA OBAYEMI (ACM) Email: email@example.com Phone number: 08077690200
3. Name: RS3HQ
Location: Yola (Adamawa) Name of commander: AE Zambezi (ACM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 08077690300
4. Name: RS4HQ
Location: Jos (Plateau State) Name of commander in charge: A OMIYALE (ACM) Email: email@example.com Phone number: 08077690400
5. Names: RS5HQ
Location: Benin (Edo state) Name of commander in charge: KA Adeleye (ACM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 08077690500 6. Name: RS6HQ Location: Port-Harcourt (Rivers State) Name of commander in charge: K AGOMOH (ACM) Email: email@example.com Phone number: 08077690600
7. Name: RS7HQ
Location: Abuja (FCT) Commander In charge: UG Ibrahim (ACM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 08077690700
Location: Ilorin (Kwara state) Commander In Charge: AA Nwaka (ACM) Email: email@example.com Phone number: 08077690800
9. Name: RS9HQ
Location: Enugu (Enugu State) Commander in charge: PO Osadebamwen (ACM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 08077690900
10. Name: RS10HQ
Sokoto (Sokoto State) Name of Commander In Charge: KY Olagunju (ACM) Email: email@example.com Phone number: 08077690100
11. Name: RS11HQ
Location: Osogbo (Osun State) Name of Commander In Charge: GO Ogagaoghene (ACM) Email: rs11hq.OSHOGBO@frsc.gov.ng Phone Number: 0807769011
12. Name: RS12HQ
Location: Bauchi (Bauchi State) Name of Commander In Charge: JI Etuk (ACM) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone number: 08077690120
Strength of Federal Road Safety Commission
Just like every other Paramilitaries, FRSC is legally supported by the Federal government of Nigeria. Hence, they have all legal right to detain, arrest and punish every driver or motorist who breaks traffic rules and regulations.
Available Positions & Requirements
NOTE: The vacant positions below are of the last recruitment intake. BOOKMARK this page in other to stay up-to-date. Consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for appointment into the following positions below:
1.) Graduate Assistant Route Commander
2.) Graduate Marshal Inspector I
3.) Marshal Inspector II
4.) Marshal Inspector III
5.) Road Marshal Assistant I
6.) Road Marshal Assistant II
7.) Road Marshal Assistant III
8.) Artisan and Tradesmen
What you should know about FRSC Recruitment 2021
Before applying for Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment 2021, you should take note of the following important points.
- FRSC recruitment form is free of charge, you are not to pay anyone for it.
- Mode of Application is online via http://www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted shortly after the recruitment.
- Candidates are to upload the required documents on FRSC Portal.
FRSC Recruitment 2021 Requirements
Applicants who wish to apply for Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2021 should possess the basic requirements which include the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Candidates must have an SSCE, WAEC or NECO Result with at least 5 credits.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any related field.
- Applicants must be between the age requirements stated by FRSC
- Computing Skills will be an added advantage to applicants.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2021
To apply for FRSC Recruitment, simply click on each of the positions for more information. Please take note of the fact that FRSC 2021 recruitment is free of charge.
Interested applicants should fill the form and submit online via FRSC portal. Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted promptly.
You can also check the following
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know
See other Related Job Opportunities
Is FRSC Recruitment Form 2021 Out?
Yes, the Federal Road Safety Commission recruitment form is currently ongoing.
FRSC Recruitment Starting Date / Deadline?
The Federal Road Safety Commission recruitment is currently ongoing, the expected deadline is 24th August 2021
What is FRSC Recruitment Portal 2021 www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng?
FRSC Portal is where the recruitment exercise will be carried out. Candidates can upload their details online via www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.