Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for FUNAI Post UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have FUNAI post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about FUNAI post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of FUNAI Post UTME?
The first step towards the preparation for any exam is understanding the nature of it. By nature, it is important you understand what the exam entails. Hence, just like every other intelligent student, you should research the nature of the FUNAI Aptitude Test.
This will help you rule out reading everything and concentrate on what you need to pass the exams. And, if you must know what you need, then you should see previous questions. This explains why you need the FUNAI Post UTME past question. In fact, before your screening date, you should find answers to questions like
- When is FUNAI post utme screening date?
- How much is the FUNAI Aptitude test form?
- What is FUNAI UTME Cut off mark?
- What is Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Post UTME cut off mark?
- How many questions will I answer and how much time will I be given?
Finding answers to these questions is the first step of preparation. The second is getting your copy of FUNAI Past questions immediately to begin your study. Then, you will get an idea of the type of questions you should expect. You will also learn that you have an hour or less to answer fifty questions.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Eligibility Requirements for FUNAI Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for FUNAI post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen FUNAI during their JAMB examination registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB examination.
When Will FUNAI Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The FUNAI Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Post UTME Cut off Mark
The general cut off mark is as low as 180 but the departmental cut-off mark is usually high.
Why you should get the FUNAI Past Question paper
Basically, FUNAI is one of the highly competitive higher institutions in Nigeria. Hence, out of the huge number of applications that FUNAI receives, only a few are given admission to study in FUNAI.
Applicants are to note that the secret to the selection for FUNAI. The culmination of UTME and Post UTME scores is what determines who makes it in and who doesn’t.
Being that the chances of being admitted at Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike are very slim, you need to be much prepared to hit it hard in post UTME screening exercise after you have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB exam.
It is to this end that candidates need to prepare very well for FUNAI post UTME 2020. To have this done, FUNAI post UTME past questions and answers is the key.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at FUNAI. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME 2020
The official cost for the AE-FUNAI post utme form Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000).
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on Admission and then on 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number” in the appropriate column and click on login.
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2020 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
Some other Important Things to Know?
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
- Any candidates who fail to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
How can I get FUNAI Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the FUNAI Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our FUNAI Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “FUNAI Chemical Engineering Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
Samples of Free FUNAI Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
Choose the option that has the same vowel sound as the one represented by the letters underlined.
(D) led (Noun)
1 The type of activity which turns processed raw materials into consumer and industrial goods is described as
2. A company earned a total revenue of =N=108 million with a total cost of =N=91 million in 1991. If it paid 45% tax on its gross profit for that year, determine its net profit.
(A) =N= 24.65 million
(B) =N= 17.00 million
(C) =N= 9.35 million
(D) =N= 7.65 million
3. The production process that combines two or more raw materials into one end product is
4. Sole enterprise may flourish best in
(A) a mining business
(B) a retailing business
(C) an oil exploration business
(C) a car assembly business
- Organic Chemistry is the branch of Chemistry that deals with ——- and ——-
(A) Hydrogen & oxygen
(B) Carbon & Carbon
(C) Carbon & Sulphur
(D) Carbon & Hydrogen
2. The movement of liquid molecules from the surface of the liquid to the gaseous phase above it is known as
(A) Brownian motion
(B) Zig Zag Motion
3. Which of the following is an acidic salt?
4. Given that the molecular mass of iron is 56 and that of oxygen is 16, how many moles of iron (III) oxide will be contained in 1kg of the compound?