Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for FUPRE Post-UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have FUPRE post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about FUPRE post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for post UTME and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of FUPRE Post UTME?
The first step towards the preparation for any exam is understanding the nature of it. By nature, it is important you understand what the exam entails. Hence, just like every other intelligent student, you should research the nature of the FUPRE Aptitude Test.
This will help you rule out reading everything and concentrate on what you need to pass the exams. And, if you must know what you need, then you should see previous questions. This explains why you need the FUPRE Post UTME past question. In fact, before your screening date, you should find answers to questions like
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
- When is FUPRE post utme screening date?
- How much is the FUPRE Aptitude test form?
- What is FUPRE UTME Cut off mark?
- What is Federal University of Petroleum Resources Post UTME cut off mark?
- How many questions will I answer and how much time will I be given?
Finding answers to these questions is the first step of preparation. The second is getting your copy of FUPRE Past questions immediately to begin your study. Then, you will get an idea of the type of questions you should expect. You will also learn that you have an hour or less to answer fifty questions.
Eligibility Requirements for FUPRE Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for FUPRE post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen FUPRE during their JAMB examination registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB examination.
When Will FUPRE Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The FUPRE Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Post UTME Cut-off Mark
The general cut off mark is as low as 180 but the departmental cut-off mark is usually high.
Why you should get the FUPRE Past Question paper
Basically, FUPRE is one of the highly competitive higher institutions in Nigeria. Hence, out of the huge number of applications that FUPRE receives, only a few are given admission to study in FUPRE.
You need this FUPRE POST UTME PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS for a number of good reasons.
- 90% of FUPRE post UTME past questions are from previous years. So, to score higher, you need to cover more years. A copy of FUPRE Past Questions will help you achieve that.
- You will answer quite a number of questions within a limited time. You can only beat this time if you practice with past questions and time yourself. Get a copy of the FUPRE POST UTME PAST Question to start practising immediately.
- Purchasing a copy of FUPRE POST UTME past question from us will grant you direct access to our team of professionals. They will give you accurate, reliable and vital educational counselling that will help you secure a place at FUPRE this 2020.
- This team will also connect you to your fellow aspirants. You can exchange ideas, vital information and discuss any challenge that arises from studying. So, follow the prompt below to get your copy immediately.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at FUPRE. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME 2020
- Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng.
- Click on the link “2020/2021 Post-UTME Registration”.
- Follow the registration instructions on the website.
- Click on Make Payment, enter JAMB Registration number and proceed to make payment.
- After payment, Click Apply Now and enter your payment Transaction ID and click Continue button
- Fill the registration form carefully.
- Carefully enter your O/L result details.
- Scan and upload recent colour passport photograph measuring 300 X 300 pixel snapped on red background with two (2) ears showing
- Verify the information you entered; thereafter click Submit button if you are satisfied
- Print your confirmation page
- Login with your JAMB No and Password thereafter to monitor your admission status
Some other Important Things to Know?
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
- Any candidates who fail to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
- Anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
How can I get FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the FUPRE Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our FUPRE Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of Federal University of Petroleum Resources Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “FUPRE Engineering Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
EMAIL: [email protected]
Free FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
There are fifty (50) questions comprising English Langauge, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry. Note, each subject expect Mathematics are of two groups A and B. Below are the questions
FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions for English
Choose the options opposite in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics.
1. Common sense requires that one should be decorous at formal gatherings. (A) courteous (B) careful (C) impolite (D) incurious
2. The string was taut (A) stretched (B) loose (C) firm (D) tight.
3. The diminutive figure bounces over the track with unfathomable lightness. (A) irresistible (B)predictable (C) invigorating (D) impressive.
4. The teacher announced that the class would be making a fleeting visit to the Zoo. (A) long (B) routine (C) brief (D) guided
5. We intend to make the reception a diurnal event. (A) an annual (B) a weekly (C) a nightly (D) a short.
FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions for Mathematics
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression. (A) 3, 7 (B) 7, 3 (C) -7, 3 (D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for =N=1,250,000 and spent =N=350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for =N=2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain? (A) 40% (B) 65% (C) 35% (D) 32%
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10 (A) -1, 0, 1, 2 (B) -2, 0, 1 (C) 1, 2, 3 (D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French. (A) 45 (B) 50 (C) 55 (D) 60
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y. (A) 12 (B) 9 (C) 8 (D) 4
FUPRE Post UTME Past Questions for Biology
1. Daughters receive their X-chromosome from their ___ (A) father (B) mother (C) relative (D) siblings
2. In bony fishes, the swim bladder is used for (A) adjusting the weight of the fish when swimming at different levels. (B) extracting oxygen from water which enters the mouth of the fish. (C) equalizing fluid pressures between the fish and the surrounding water. (D) absorbing more water when the fish is about to descend to a lower level
3. The theory that new organs or characteristics develop in organisms when there is a need for them was postulated by (A) Charles Darwin (B) Wallace (C) Lean Lamarck (D) Gregor Mendel
4. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function? (A) cellular respiration (B) synthesis of proteins (C) excretion of waste products (D) intracellular transport
5. Which of the following is NOT a function of the nucleus of a cell? (A) It controls the life processes of the cell (B) And it translates genetic information for the manufacture of proteins (C) It stores and carries hereditary information (D) It is a reservoir of energy for the cell