Hello, welcome to academicrelated.com, here we have prepared this content to help you get ready for FUTA Post-UTME 2020 screening exercise. In here, we also have FUTA post UTME past questions and answers for you. Get all the latest news about FUTA post UTME form 2020-2021, cut-off mark, how to apply for the Federal University of Technology Akure post UTME 2020 and many others. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the Nature of FUTA Post UTME?
The things you need to note about FUTA post UTME 2020 include:
- You need FUTA post UTME past questions paper
- In FUTA Post UTME 2020 screening exercise, candidates will answer a total of 50 question in less than thirty minutes.
We have accumulated past questions and answers for FUTA that spans from 2010 till present for all the schools in FUTA. Get details below.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Eligibility Requirements for FUTA Post UTME 2020
To be eligible to apply for FUTA post UTME 2020 screening exercise, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen FUTA during their JAMB examination registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB examination.
- In addition, candidates MUST possess five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates MUST have at least a pass in physics to qualify for admission into any programme in FUTA
Note: Candidates who do not participate in the FUTA Post-UTME screening test will not be considered for admission into the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Warning: FUTA will not consider candidates with “Awaiting Results” O’level results.
The general FUTA JAMB cut off mark is as low as 180 but the departmental cut-off mark is usually high.
When Will FUTA Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The FUTA Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
Why you should get the FUTA Past Question paper
Basically, FUTA is one of the highly competitive higher institutions in Nigeria. Hence, out of the huge number of applications that FUTA receives, only a few are given admission to study in FUTA.
Applicants are to note that the secret to the selection for FUTA. The culmination of UTME and Post UTME scores is what determines who makes it in and who doesn’t.
Being that the chances of being admitted at FUTA are very slim, you need to be much prepared to hit it hard in post UTME screening exercise after you have scored a minimum of 180 in JAMB exam.
It is to this end that candidates need to prepare very well for FUTA post UTME 2020. To have this done, FUTA post UTME past questions and answers is the key.
Purchasing our past questions also give you access to quality and vital information from our team of experts. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at FUTA. So, you see, this is definitely so much value for so much less a course.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME 2020
Candidates are required to
- Visit the University website (www.futa.edu.ng or https://www.futa.edu.ng/putme/welcome/putmeappindex) for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
- FUTA Post UTME Form Cost: N2,000.00 only.
Also note that:
(i) All candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
(a) Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payments as appropriate;
(b) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
(c) Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post-UTME Online Registration Form;
(d) Print-out of e-Tranzact payment receipt (collected from the Bank) and
(e) One passport photograph.
(ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Research Centre, “Obanla campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
(iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadget into the examination hall.
(iv) candidates are requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice of the computer-based test by visiting Practice Test Page).
How can I get FUTA Post UTME Past Questions?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the FUTA Post-UTME. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, just show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of buying our FUTA Post UTME past questions and answers. The methods include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If the payment means you chose is Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of FUTA Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” e.g “FUTA Engineering Past Question.” Then place a call across to the number below or send an email to the email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question at that point in time.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
Samples of Federal University of Technology Akure Post-UTME 2020 Past Questions and Answers
Here are free questions you can practice with. The answers are in Bold.
1. Solve the following equations: 4x-3 = 3x+y 2y+ 5x-12;
A. x=5, y=2
B. x 2, y=5
2. A sum of money invested at 5% per annum simple interest amounts to $434.00 at 71/2% per annum simple interest?
3. By selling an article for N45.00 a man makes a profit of 8%. For how much should he have sold it in order to make a profit of 32%?
4. An isosceles triangle of sides 13cm, 13cm, 10cm is inscribed in a circle. What is the radius of the circle?
5. A man bought a wristwatch for N150 but was only able to sell it for N120. Find the loss percent on the transaction
6. Two lamps rated 40w and 220w, each is connected in series. The total power dissipated in both lamps is
Get more by purchasing the full package
7. A magnet is moved through a coil of wire. The emf produced in the wire depends on
A. the number of turns in the coil
B. the strength of the magnet
C. the speed at which the magnet is moved
D. all of the above
E. none of the above
8. A potential difference of 6v is used to produce a current of SA for 200s through a heating coil. The heat produced is
9. The oxidation state of chlorine in potassium chlorate is
10. A solution of HCI contains 7.3gIdm3 of the acid. What volume of it will neutralize 0.25M solution of Na2CO3 of volume 20m1