The Future Counselors of America Scholarship 2020 is currently ongoing. The scholarship is worth over $1,000 and the program is open to both undergraduates and graduates in the US. Get full details below.
- 20 Scholarships for Black Women 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Level/Fields of Study
This is an annual scholarship award that is open to U.S. undergraduates and graduates majoring in psychology who seek a career in relationship counselling or a related field.
The Future Counselors of America Scholarship 2020 will be hosted in the US.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The Future Counselors of America Scholarship program is only open to US undergraduates and graduates.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post ”How to Study Abroad for Free in 2020-2021”.
$1,000 is given to the winners of this scholarship program. Find other US scholarships.
Eligibility and Submission
Applicants will be judged based on academic achievement (minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA) and a minimum 500- to maximum 900-word essay entitled “The Psychology of Online Dating.” The essay should address the psychological issues and challenges facing singles given the growing popularity of online dating and how relationship professionals can help online daters navigate these challenges.
How to Apply for Future Counselors of America Scholarship 2020
Mail your official transcript and original essay to:
c/o Digital Brands Inc.
15 SE 1st Ave, Suite B
Gainesville, FL 32601
- Please title your essay “The Psychology of Online Dating.”
- List your full name as recognized by your educational institution and a valid (.edu) email address.
- Stay updated on scholarship award and instructions at DatingAdvice.com (https://www.datingadvice.com).
- Essay should be 12-point font, Times New Roman, double-spaced, 1-inch margins.
- Any resources should be cited using MLA format.
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify student from award disbursement.
This scholarship program is an annual scholarship, that’s to say; it’s being awarded each year. The annual application deadline is June 30.
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this article.
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries [$50,000](Opens in a new browser tab)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2020 in UK (Fully Funded)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Adelaide Scholarships International 2020-2021 in Australia(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Students in the USA
We hope this article helped you determine what you searched or looking for. You may also like some of our recommended posts above.
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2020 and 2021