Google Lime Scholarship 2022-2023 is currently ongoing for undergraduate, graduate students. The program is open to undergraduate or graduate students who have the plan to enroll as a full-time student at a university in the United States or Canada for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The purpose of the program is to inspire students to become future leaders in computing and technology and provides them with funding and networking retreats.
Launched in 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Google LLC is an American multinational technology company and the most commonly used web-based search engine. Lime Connect is a global non-profit organization rebranding disability through achievement.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2022-2023
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2022
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2022-2023
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2022-2023
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2022-2023
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2022-2023
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Level/Fields of Study
Undergraduate, master’s and Ph.D. students can apply for this google lime scholarship. The sponsorship will be granted for undergraduate study in computer science, computer engineering or a degree in a closely related technical field
The scholarship award will be taken in the USA and in Canada.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related has you at heart and will always provide you with the latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The Google Lime support program is open to only USA and Canadian students.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post ”How to Study Abroad for Free in 2022-2023”.
- Beneficiaries of the 2022 Google Lime support will each get a grant for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Nominated scholars will also be called to join the annual Google Scholars’ Retreat at the Googleplex in Mountain View, California, in Summer 2022.
- Aspirants will also be considered for software engineering internship opportunities with Google.
- Grants will be granted based on candidates’ strength, academic background and a demonstrated hunger for computer science.
- Based on tuition costs, a $10,000 award is available for those learning in the US and $5,000 grant for those studying in Canada.
- Applicants must match the given criteria:
- A current undergraduate, graduate or PhD student enrolled at a university in the U.S. or Canada (newcomers/first years and international students studying in the U.S. or Canada are eligible to apply)
- Continuing current studies or intend to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student in a new program (e.g., graduating and pursuing an advanced degree) at a university in the U.S. or Canada in the 2022-2023 academic year
- Pursuing a Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related technical field (such as software engineering; or electrical engineering with a heavy computer science course load)
- Maintaining a strong academic performance
- A student with a visible or invisible disability (defined as someone who has, or considers themselves to have, a long-term, or recurring, issue that impacts one or more major activities that others may find to be a daily function); this definition also includes the perception among others that a disability exists. They know that 90% of limitations on campus are invisible, and candidates with all disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a commitment to and passion for computer science and technology
- Previous Google Lime Scholars are unfortunately not able to be considered
- This grant is not open to current high school students.
How to Apply for Google Lime Scholarship 2022-2023
Applicants must submit an online application to win this educational award.
Supporting Documents: Applicants are in need to submit one letter of reference, resume, transcript(s), and four short answer responses on their passion for computer science
Entry Requirements: Applicants must be current undergraduate, graduate, or Ph.D students studying at a university in the U.S. or Canada
Language Requirement: Applicants must have excellent proficiency in the English language (Reading, writing, speaking)
The deadline is usually around December.