Google for Startups Accelerator Program 2020 application is currently ongoing. The program is a fully-funded program for startups based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Apply today for the Sustainable Development Goals Accelerator
here is no shortage of problems facing humanity, but there is a shortage of successful startups solving them. We aim to fix that.
The goal for the Google for Startups Accelerator: Sustainable Development Goals is to empower technology startups to build and scale viable social impact companies to solve the world’s biggest problems with the best of Google: our people, our network, and our advanced technology.
Is your startup ready to reach the next level? Is social impact at the core of your business model? Are you interested in partnering with Google to accelerate the growth of your startup? If so, please consider applying for this Google for Startups Accelerator Programme.
Who Can Apply for this Google for Startups 2020
Google for Startups 2020 is interested in working with startups that meet the following criteria:
- Startups should have a technology-based product. In particular but not exclusively, we’re best positioned to work with startups that address a unique problem with data/artificial intelligence or machine learning.
- Startups should have some level of market traction with their product/service. We’re best positioned to help startups that are past the “idea stage” and have some initial customer validation.
- The startups should be able to identify a large market opportunity for significant impact. We’re best positioned to help startups grow in order to address a large, identified market.
- Startups should equally be driven by both the business case for the product/service and the social impact that their product/service can have. We’re most interested in startups that have social impact at the core of their business model. Interested Startups should be able to clearly articulate the impact that they hope to achieve in their focus area – aligning with the SDG framework.
- The startup’s founding team and/or key team members should be able to demonstrate that they have the technical skills, business skills, and social impact mindset to grow a company in the social impact sector.
Which Geographical Location is the Accelerator Open to?
The first class of this accelerator is open to startups based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Do you know about Tony Elumelu Foundation 2020 for Entrepreneurs [$5,000 Grant]?
Als, get more fully-funded opportunities for Africans
Google will cover travel expenses for 3 weeks.
Startups accepted into the sustainability accelerator can expect the following equity-free support from Google:
- 1:1 mentoring and support from a combination of Google mentors and carefully chosen external mentors
- Assistance with technology, product, design, growth (including fundraising), and leadership training
- Pairing with a Google Startup Success Manager to help connect your startup with specific resources within and outside Google
- Inspirational keynote talks, panel discussions, and workshops with relevant experts
- Membership in a collaborative, supportive community of relevant social impact partners
Remember, Google does not invest cash in your startup and we do not take any equity in your company. We want to bring the best of Google–our people, our network, and our advanced technology–to you so you can create products and services that change the world.
How to Apply for Google for Startups 2020
To apply for this Google for startups 2020, you have to meet the eligibility criteria provided above.
You have to complete the application form online
Application for this Sustainable Development Goals closes on Sunday, January 5th, 2020.
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this content
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries [$50,000](Opens in a new browser tab)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2020 in UK (Fully Funded)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Adelaide Scholarships International 2020-2021 in Australia(Opens in a new browser tab)
- NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2019-2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019-2020
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Students in the USA
- Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2019-2020
- NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Undergraduate Scholarships 2019 for Nigerian Students
We hope this article helped you determine what you searched or looking for. You may also like some of our recommended posts above.
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2019 and 2020.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.