Goldbridge Consult – The diving force behind everything we do is people. We believe everyone has a place where they can naturally thrive in work and in life. Since each individual has their own unique capabilities and goals, we seek to help them find fulfillment wherever they are.
Applications are invited from interested and qualified candidates to apply for Graduate Trainee at Goldbridge Consult.
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
We are searching for Graduates who have completed NYSC and have an enthusiastic self-motivation to fit into the position of trainee personnel.
Applicants must be ready to engage in the following activities:
- Receive training and perform duties in several departments such as Management, Learning and Training, Operations, Research, Product knowledge & development, and General Human Resource.
- Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Observe experienced staff to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for the performance of departmental duties.
- Compliance with company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 0-2 years working experience
- A Bachelors Degree certificate
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Age limit: preferred candidates should not be older than 30years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate for “Graduate Trainee at Goldbridge Consult” should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview