Hallmark & More Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Ogba, Agege – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting it to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and growth mindset.
- N40,000 – N55,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know