A top-level player in Insurance and other Financial Services invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for shortlisting into the second batch of:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- The Programme offers very attractive, exceptional and exciting career opportunities for young talents who are ready to fulfil their passion and dreams in any of the subsidiaries of the Group.
Scope & Qualifications
- It is open to candidates who desire to grow their careers. The age range is within 22-27 and with minimum academic qualification of a bachelor’s degree or HND in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance.
- Only HND / B.Sc Graduates who have completed their NYSC programmes with proof (discharge certificate) and a maximum of 3 years post-graduation experience (inclusive of NYSC) are eligible to apply.
Application Closing Date
28th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com (Use Graduate Trainee as the subject of email).
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;
- Easy tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview