Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grid Metering Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Reporting To: Grid Metering Specialist
- This role is responsible for installation of GRID energy meters at all grid levels, 132kV, 33kV, 11kV feeders and Distribution transformers levels.
- Carry out installation of Grid meters at all Ikeja Electric trade points are timely carried out
- Monitoring of the grid metering installations activities at all voltages levels
- Carry out regular check on metering systems at various levels in the system
- Monitoring of all outsourced DT metering projects
- Monitor the progress of target based outsourced meter installation and report their performances
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring quality standards on all outsourced metering
- Check for consistency in survey/installation and reporting.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupation Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head metering or other superior officers in line with agreed work process or SLAs
- This role requires a First Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- 0-2 years post qualification experience
- Maximum Demand (MD) Meter Installation & Maintenance skills
- Energy Audit
- Maximum Demand Meter Reading skills
- Electricity Regulations and Policies
- Data Gathering and Analysis
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
26h May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know