Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed – attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Marketing Manager – North Africa
Job type: Full-time (Onsite)
Department: Marketing – Local Marketing
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- As a Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll drive the way we connect with potential users to grow Binance’s active user base. Leveraging your growth marketing skills (including paid advertising and experimentation), you’ll create programs and find repeatable channels that reach and activate new users.
- As the right person for the job, you’ll care deeply about how to leverage media to reach new audiences and build an enduring brand, be creative about the deployment of marketing messages, and be rigorous about learning from the data you collect and the experiential campaigns you run.
- Most importantly, you’ll drive results and significantly grow our customer base. At your core, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be supported by an incredible group of engineers, analysts, content strategists, brand marketers, and product innovators to reach our common goal – to help democratize our financial system.
- Build and grow a robust paid media experimentation approach across creative, app store optimization and landing page optimization to help grow ROI;
- Manage and grow strategic marketing partner relationships, channel experimentation, audience messaging, and spend accountability;
- Manage new media partnerships end-to-end to drive measurable growth;
- Work on integrated campaign, starting with strategy, brief and working on executing and measuring performance;
- Ideate, test, iterate, and optimize growth via paid acquisition, retargeting, and product optimizations across web and native-app growth channels;
- Constantly work on new channels, creatives and other ideas for experimentation, optimization and acquisition growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Communications, or any other related field;
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant acquisition marketing experience, preferably growing a significant mobile customer base leveraging experimentation;
- Proven marketing management experience with strong ownership and emotional intelligence;
- Experience launching marketing initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter);
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures;
- Be able to work flexible and stretched hours to interact with the crypto community as frequently as possible;
- Business level fluency in English and native level fluency in the designated local language;
- Execution oriented mindset – with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Flat organisation
- Great Locations with a highly talented and international colleagues
- Be a part of the exciting future of the crypto-currency revolution and work on the world’s no.1 crypto-currency exchange!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candi
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know