A leading digital payment institution in Nigeria desirous of recruiting highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position in our Payment Services Bank:
Job Title: Head, Agent Networking and Distribution
Key Role Responsibilities
- Build and Drive strategic initiatives on customer acquisition and revenue drive through a strong Agent distribution network
- Develop strategies in agent network capacity building and development
- Agency Route-to-market strategy execution experience in liaison with MFS executives and related support departmental staff
- Provide administrative supervision in recruiting all MFS dealers / Non dealers as standard for the Company’s MFS Agents;
- Ensure prompt & efficient set up of acquired/new MFS agents and Businesses; on to functionality, platforms namely pay bill, bulk payments, super- agency etc.
Qualifications / Essential Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in retail sales.
- Exposure to Banking/MFS industries preferred
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the email) with a scanned passport sized photograph to: [email protected]
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;