Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Home Broad Band Fixed
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- To lead the definition and delivery of Fixed Home Broad Band Solution development initiatives.
- The role holder will have full ownership of the fixed broadband GTM strategy, execution and delivery. Product management and development, Pricing, competitive analysis and delivery.
- Commercial lead for the development of Airtel Fixed Home Broad Band products and proposition from concept to launch, taking responsibility for conceptualization , scoping, implementation and operationalization
- Pricing Design and Strategy – Create price designs, including development of price strategies, structures, models and tools, for products, customer segments and customer bids
- Scoping of the technical and operational feasibility of bringing product proposition to market. Documentation of detailed business, process and functional requirements for product concepts to support product and proposition launches
- Work with the IT and network teams to develop a working understanding of the technical deliverables required to meet the business needs and ensuring that any the proposed solution will be fit for purpose and commercially viable.
- Analyze competitors’ cost, price and offerings in order to enhance Airtel Home Broad Band propositions
- Lead and deliver Fixed Home Broadband strategy, steering the direction of the requirements for new products and services, product enhancements and service improvements
- Identify new business opportunities for the portfolio (range extension, new product/service offerings, new channels to market and develop business proposals for address these opportunities.
- Monitor product performance on a monthly basis and work proactively with internal stakeholders to maximize the success of products in terms of unit sales, margin contribution, operational performance, customer satisfaction and retention
- Working with appropriate Segment team and marketing communication teams to ensure appropriate ‘go to market plans’ are in place for all new product/proposition initiatives
- Analyze the daily, weekly and monthly reports, region wise and at pan OPCO level to understand the trend of customer demands and acceptability inclination
- Work with all relevant stakeholder in the definition, impact assessments and development of new products. Stake holders include but are not limited to IT, Networks, Legal and Regulatory, Marketing, Customer service, Supply chain, External vendors, HR, and Regional sales teams
- Manage fixed home broad band products and services on a profit and loss account basis, using financial performance data to make individual investment and withdrawal decisions, proposing and implementing changes required to optimize performance through:
- Customer incentives plans
- Sales incentives plans
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- A First Degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline.
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
- 8+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 4 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable
- Product Management, Business Analysis and Planning, Product Development, Strategic Sales Management, Channel management, Key account management, Presentation, Business Case Development.
- Product Development
- Experience working with organizational leaders to define and execute strategies linked to organizational goals
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout Airtel and customer organizations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know