Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the Properties and Development Industry within the public sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, HR & Admin (Properties and Development Industry)
Job Type: Full time
- The Head, HR & Admin oversees all office operations and administrative activities.
- He/She is responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, developing, reviewing, and improving policies, systems, and procedures that relate to the administrative and the HR function within the organization.
The general responsibilities of the Head HR & Admin are as follows:
- Develop and monitor the implementation of the department’s policies, processes, and procedures
- Identify strategies to ensure effective management of the organization’s human and physical resources to drive the delivery of high-quality service
- Oversee the implementation of first-class facilities services and maintenance activities for all assets of the organization
- Supervise the timely and effective execution of general administration services
- Manage procurement and ensure the resources of the organization are equitably appropriated
- Supervise and ensure user departments adhere to the company’s procurement policy
- Oversee renovation projects to improve efficiency and meet government regulations, environmental, health and safety standards
- Provide technical, logistics and administrative support to the Executive Management in the review and approval of the outcomes of the appraisal process, including attendance at such Executive Management meeting(s)
- Recruit and train personnel
- Develop security procedures to maintain confidential information
- Oversee and ensure regular updates of staff compensation details and payroll system
- Facilitate accurate and timely processing of payroll and salary disbursement to staff
- Ensure that the HR Policies and Procedures manual and staff handbook are up to date in line with current trends, realities, and best practices
- Keep abreast on all matters affecting staff and their welfare, and escalate staff related issues or complaints where applicable
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Prepare and review periodic operational report.
- Minimum of a BSc Degree or HND in a relevant field from a reputable institution
- MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g., CIPM) is an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience with at least five years in a relevant industry
- Good knowledge of Administration and HR Practices
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and appreciate the systemic impact of various policies, issues and solutions
- Excellent communication skills High sense of responsibility, accountability, integrity, and ethical standards
- Strong maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with stakeholders
- Excellent appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other applicable tools.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters and CV) in one document and attach a single PDF file to the applicable link above.
- All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, John Okoro – Head Projects).
- All applicants are to provide e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses/telephone numbers.