ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing
Job ID: 83
Department: Retail Division
Function: Head Marketing
Reporting to: Head, Sales and Marketing
Travel Frequency: Occasionally
Purpose of the Job
- The Head, Marketing will be responsible for driving the implementation of ipNX’s marketing and communications strategy.
- This would include management of initiatives to enhance iPNX’s brand awareness and market share.
- He/she would creatively communicate the value of ipNX’s services to the customer and would be responsible for customer insight, research, media buying and development of a strong team.
Expected Key Results
- Develop & Implement a Robust Marketing Strategy
- Lead and Execute Marketing Operations
- Stakeholder Management
- Successful Partnership with Sales for Revenue Growth and Sustainability
- Realignment of Marketing Strategies viz a viz Organisation’s Positioning and Reputation
- Media/PR Communication
- Customer Retention
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations, International Relations, Information Technology, Business Administration or a related field. (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum).
- Professional qualification with the Chartered Institute of Marketing or its equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Has an expert understanding of the ad tech landscape, including the different products and companies.
- Ability to be Technologically savvy which is necessary for today’s business to gain a wider consumer reach.
- Proven track-record of managing a total marketing budget.
- Ability to build good working relationships across diverse business areas and functions and be a team player with a positive and flexible attitude to work.
- Ability to lead a multi-cultural/multi-country team.
- Ability to be part of and also lead a TEAM.
- Strong business acumen and organizational awareness.
- Must be keen in conducting research and data-driven insights, having an in-depth knowledge of the business’s product, strategic, analytical and marketing concepts.
- Must possess interpersonal skills that will encourage openness and trust both internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc which are necessary for creating both visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations.
- Good interpersonal, work flow management and communications skills
- 8 years’ experience in Sales/ Marketing function or related field with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Extensive marketing experience across all marketing and communications channels and a broad knowledge of campaign planning, execution, agency management & post-event analysis.
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing.
- Strong experience of stakeholder management.
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting and planning experience in an operational environment.
- Experience in using data to illustrate business conclusions.
- Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
- Prior experience in product management.
- Previous experience successfully managing Marketing team ideally from a similar industry.
- Strong experience as a line manager and a coach leading diverse teams.
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;