KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Family Office & Private Client Practice
Employment Type: Full Time
Sector: Professional Services
- The Head of Family Office and Private Client will be responsible for the growth and development of the Family Office and Private Client (FO &PC) practice of KPMG in Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate must have expertise in advising wealthy families, successful entrepreneurs and ultra-high networth individuals (UHNWIs) on wealth management, and designing and building structures, such as family office and other vehicles, for managing their wealth and succession planning.
- The role involves regular interactions with KPMG Partners and other KPMG professionals in the Advisory, Audit and Tax practices as well as collaboration with Family Office and Private Client advisors across the firm’s global network.
Skills and Capabilities
The individual will be expected to:
- Formulate and pursue business development strategies to drive the strategic business plan for building and driving incremental and profitable growth of the FO&PC practice
- Build and maintain long term business relationships with existing and target clients, and alliance partners in the wealth management industry to create a healthy pipeline of FO&PC opportunities
- Create visibility for FO&PC offerings both within the Firm and externally through speaking engagements, thought leadership, media engagements and networking events.
- Lead and deliver on client engagements, consistently demonstrating deep understanding of clients’ needs, deploying innovative solutions to advance their interests, and producing deliverables consistent with client expectations.
- Leverage FO&PC practice clientele to coordinate effective cross selling of the firm’s solutions.
- Minimum of 10 years’ demonstrable experience of advising family businesses, families and UHNWIs on wealth management and helping them to design and build structures for managing their wealth for the long term.
- A highflier with Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics and or any other relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Proven account management experience with particular reference to developing and managing relationships with UHNWIs
- Deep understanding of the issues and challenges faced by wealthy families and UNHWIs
- Proven track record of building and maintaining a network of relationships in the wealth industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport and work collaboratively across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- Resilient and focused go-getter with the exposure to best practices
- Ability to deliver on set targets and achieve demonstrable results in line with the firm’s strategic aspirations
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and maintain confidentiality.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know