First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Hub (Private Banking Group)
Job Identification: 4
Employment Type: Full time
- Supervise activities of front office, middle office and back office staff to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to Private Banking clients.
- Oversee and ensure the flow of client’s transactions and investments portfolio is in accordance with client’s mandate.
- Promote the education of clients in the wealth management space, providing personal financial advisory services that enhance the investment decisions.
- Review client profiles to ensure investments are in accordance with mandates, risk profiles and risk appetites.
- Promote the sales and services culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Actively participate in the development of budgets and target as they relate the Private Banking business and ensure achievement of monthly and annual targets.
- Authorize capital and current expenditure for the Hub as approved by the GH.
- Ensure Hub operating cost is within approved budget
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Minimum 2:2 undergraduate degree;
- Preference for postgraduate business or related degree or other professional qualification (though not mandatory);
- Training in Portfolio Management and Asset Allocation
- Training in Customer Profiling and Risk Assessments
- Minimum 10 years working experience in banking or a related industry
- Previous experience in Asset & Wealth Management or Investment Banking is an advantage
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;