A new global player in the Nigerian e-commerce business with maximum investment muscle requires a smart and energetic person for urgent employment in the below role:
Job Title: Head of Performance Marketing
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Senior Management Level
Reports to: Chief Marketing Officer
- Develop and lead the strategy and vision to drive digital platform development of the company in Nigeria.
- As the Head of Performance Marketing, you will be responsible for the development and leadership of the strategic plan and vision for digital platform development.
- This will include: website content, e-commerce, personalization, testing, marketing, and digital technology.
- You will be required to work in partnership with the commercial team on planning and to ensure that company’s national targets are met.
Role and Responsibilities
Project & Process Management:
- Achieve national marketing performance given business targets, which includes budget allocation and monitoring to maximize return of investment per customer.
- Together with commercial team, define and plan monthly sales campaign
- Coordinate across marketing teams (online, CRM, shop, design, PR, offline), monitoring execution and reporting on campaign performance
- Keep team’s workflow and deadlines aligned with overall campaign goals
- Own event calendar, anticipate marketing planning given business strategy
- Execute and monitor on marketing contribution campaigns to further develop and professionalize processes
- Guide channel managers to prepare long-term channel road map for technical developments and channel improvements
- Long term strategy planning: Communicate on the mission, translating business targets into a marketing plan and breaking it down into marketing KPIs to improve marketing efficiency;
- Best practices: Ensure marketing plans and strategies are benchmarked against other companies; Process & Elaboration: of marketing planning deliverables (automation, processes, planning, budgets, storyboards) and documentation (functional specifications, user manuals);
- Internal communication: Organize, participate and lead a monthly meeting with all stakeholders with the aim of adjusting the marketing plan and operational feedback;
- Growth strategy: Work in synergy with the marketing and category management team to identify new growth opportunities and ways in which to improve the company’s presence in Nigeria through the campaigns promoted
- Performance Analysis (Web & Finance)
- Coordinate department/vertical specific reporting that will feed the marketing efficiency plan; Present post-mortem campaign efficiency to the Chief Marketing Officer, country MDs and other stakeholders as required;
- Forecast, evaluate, measure and report on marketing effectiveness and ROI; report it on a weekly basis to MD’s, the Chief Marketing Officer and other stakeholders.
Global Marketing Team Member & Support:
- Actively anticipate the definition of the Marketing plan;
- Participate and propose potential global marketing process & strategy improvements;
- Act as a senior marketing advisor and business partner to the Global Head of Marketing; MDs and other stakeholders
- Coordinate with Chief Marketing Officer by producing business analyses and benchmarks that will serve to propose tactical and strategic decisions for marketing planning.
Key Performance Indicators
- Business KPIs following latest BP monitoring marketing efficiency (Cost/revenue, Cost/PC1)
- % growth of free traffic share to support marketing efficiency
- A 360° marketing and campaign plan to support customer acquisition and retention
- New traffic sources identified supporting growth targets
- Marketing contribution campaigns successfully implemented (from planning, to reporting)
- Significant impact on customer experience (BR, CR, time spent, etc.) due to flawless execution of campaigns across channels (shared responsibility)
Criteria for application:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in the technology and/or marketing sector, agency experience is a plus
- 5+ years of developing and executing successful online direct marketing programs (paid search, paid social, affiliate, display, mobile app)
- High-growth, early-stage marketing experience with a proven track record of scaling spend without compromising efficiency
- Digital marketing experience required including expertise in analytics, A/B and multivariate testing, LTV modelling, etc.
- Experience identifying target audiences, working with customer segmentation and personalization, and creating campaign strategies required
- Strong working knowledge of WordPress or related CMS, Google Analytics, related CRM or other marketing automation platform, and all social content platforms
Focus areas and Skills:
- Consulting, Internal Communications, Brand Awareness, Retail, Content Marketing, Customer Acquisition, Digital Marketing and Operations, Media Sales, SEO, SEM, Campaigns, Social Media and Public Relations, Brand Management, Online Marketing, Advertising, Project Management, Marketing Strategy etc
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by forwarding their updated word doc CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know