In this article, we shall be discussing how to become an Opay agent in Nigeria, OPay Agent Requirements, Opay agent commission and Opay Nigeria, Opay Salary. Do enjoy the ride! Are you a Mobile operator agent or aspiring to become one? Then, here’s a new opportunity for you to grasp!
Before, several Mobile money operators have existed and you know you must have heard about them. They include Paga, Pocketmonie, Quickteller, Firstmonie.
Here’s the most recent in the market, OPay. It is an international Mobile Money Operator owned by Operamini (actually from Operapay). Nigeria is the third African country it is being established in following after South Africa and Kenya.
OPay, an Africa-focused mobile payments startup was founded by Norwegian browser company Opera, and is a mobile wallet developed by Opera and designed for devices such as Android and IOS.
Through OPay life is made easy beyond the imagination of anyone. With the invention of the Opay app, anybody can book domestic flights from a phone. That’s life made easy!
More so, Opay aims at making like easier for customers through their services while making the payment easier and safe.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
What To Do With Opay Mobile App?
It is a simple payment system which gives users the enablement to pay their telephone, electricity, internet, and other utility bills safely and with ease. It is quite simple and easy to use. All that’s needed of you is to download the Opay app, register, add balance, and make payment for the bills online.
Opay offers a wide scope of services to their customer which includes:
- recharging and paying all NTC, Ncell, and Smart Cell related bills;
- paying SIM TV, Dish Home, and Mero TV bills;
- paying your Nepal Electric Authority and Life Insurance bills for Nepal Life Insurance.
How to Become an Opay Agent In NIgeria
In becoming an Opay agent, you are given the necessary exposure to the OPay mobile online transaction platform. Becoming an Opay agent enlists you into having individuals that have another source of revenue and another stream of income. You are just a registration away to this. So, register today and start enjoying the benefits forever.
The step by step guide on how to become an Opay Agent includes:
- Download and install OPay App on you’re android phone through this link.>>>Opay App On Google Play Store
- If you are using an iPhones, also go to your Apple store, download and install Opay for iPhones.
- Use your active phone number to complete the installation.
- Initiate a chat with the Support team, requesting for your registration form.
- Fill the form correctly and make the following available; passport photo, utility bill, means of ID and CAC documents (optional).
- Lastly, on how to become an Opay Agent in Nigeria after completing the process, you can start your transaction. You can reach their customer service through [email protected] or via their WhatsApp (+2349066722924).
- Also, on how to become an Opay Agent in Nigeria Opay agents can chat with their online support team in Opay by clicking on the chat feature at the bottom- left corner on the homepage of the app. Afterwards, enter the phone number you used to register and click confirm to chat up with the agent.
OPay Agent Requirements
To become an OPay agent, you are required to meet the OPay Agent Requirements which include ;
- You must know how to read, write and communicate.
- Provide the following documents; passport photo, utility bill, means of ID and Corporate Affair Commission documents (optional).
- A shop (smaller or medium size) will be required for customer base contact.
- You must be in possession of an android mobile phone that is functional and internet friendly
- As an added advantage, get customer relation skills.
- Biometric verification number (BVN) being one of the Opay Agent Requirements hence will also be required of you during registration.
Opay Agent Commission Structure
As an Opay agent, after the registration process, what’s next is to look at the Opay agent commission structure.
In the business world, the commission is a fee charged by an agent or broker for carrying out a transaction. In the same vein, the OPay agent commission is the percentage of money paid an Opay agent receives from the transactions he/she carries out on the Opay mobile app.
OPay agent commission can be made through several ways on this platform. You make OPay agent commission through the provision of the following services to customers:
- Withdrawals & deposits
- Bill payments
- Airtime & or data purchases etc
- Referring people to use Opay.
Being an Africa-focused mobile payments startup founded by Norwegian browser company, OPay has been in operation since 2010 in the pouch of PayCom Nigeria Limited—a mobile money platform incubated by Telnet (Nigeria) Ltd. After operating for seven years, Opera showed interest in the acquisition of PayCom in 2017. Thereafter, they put pen to paper in 2018 and OPay Nigeria came to stay in August of the same year.
Before Opay Nigeria was birthed, it was already in existence in South Africa and Kenya, making Nigeria the third African country where Opay is operational in and it hopes to take more grounds.
Opay Salary Structure
Opay agents earn an average salary of 61,243 Naira monthly. The collation of this data is carried out by 26 employees from Opay. OPay salary are received by agents for playing several roles which include:
- Business Developer,
- Customer Care Advisor,
- Customer Service Officer,
- Customer Support Executive,
- Digital Marketer, Engineer etc.
The gender distribution at Opay on the basis of Opay salary submitted is male (50%), female (50%), unspecified (0%).
Find Scholarships to Study Abroad in 2020
Click on any of the following countries to find scholarships for your study abroad destination.
- Scholarships to study in Canada 2020
- Scholarships to Study in the US 2020
- Scholarships to Study in the UK 2020
- Scholarships to study in Germany 2020
- Scholarships to Study in Australia 2020
Find more scholarships in 2020 always visit our scholarship search engine at https://www.academicrelated.com/
Ongoing Jobs in Nigeria
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is OPay ORide all about?
With OPay, one can order a cheap bike ride using ORide hence ORide allows you to hire a bike at a cheap rate.
Can I pay OPay with cash?
The interest rates of Opay in a year range from 36.5% to 360%. Talking about money and lifestyle, security is as relevant as accessibility. Here, payment is made by scanning (OPay QR). Yes, that alone! You can make payment and receive money by just scanning the OPay QR code, without cash.
An individual can only order for OPay’s NGN 10.00 meals through the OPay app. To purchase the food, one would have to download the OPay app, make a registration with their details, and then place an order for food. According to persons who have tried it out, the meals arrive in about half an hour and the food is good enough and can make your day.
Is OPay safe?
This is one of the questions that everyone would like to have an answer to and that and is a very important one. Opay isn’t just safe but very much safe and affordable. The fun thing about Obus is that one does not have to break the bank in order to use this service. It is likewise very safe to use as all your transactions on the app and card are very secure. Obus is a great Opay service and you would enjoy it!
What is OPay food?
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform and helps in having the following done: payment, food & grocery delivery, transportation, and other relevant services in your day-to-day living. Millions of users depend on OPay everyday to send and be sent money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post.
- Federal Government Scholarships 2020-2021 for Undergraduates and Postgraduates
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries [$50,000]
- Fully Funded Youth Opportunities for Africans 2020
- Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2020-2021 for Developing Countries (Masters & PhD)
- Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for International Adoptees 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for Public Health in UK for International Students 2020-2021
- University of Toronto Acceptance/Admission Rate 2020-2021
- 20 Scholarships for People who have Lost a Parent 2020-2021
- 15 Scholarships for People with Disabilities 2020-2021
- 35+ Schools with Low Tuition Fees in Canada
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2020 and 2021.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.