PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Administrator (Contract)
Job Requisition ID: JR000246
Location: Nigeria (Head Office)
Payroll & HRBP Support:
- Processing of overtime.
- Preparing of junior staff letters- Transfer, New Hire.
- CBS Full & 3rd party staff overtime vetting.
- Collation of sales incentives.
- Preparation of shift allowance.
- Collation of productivity bonus.
- Computation of leave allowance for junior staff.
- Payslips & Product Pack Collation and Distribution.
- Distributing PZSPF, ESS Letters.
- Tax Filing Support.
- Payroll End of Month support.
Litigation & Legal Support:
- Files Maintenance
- Record checking and extracts
- Employee Files Maintenance
- Employee References
- Communications to Staff – Transfers, Job changes, Terminations, ESS notices etc
Data Analytics & Reporting:
- Manage Employee database on HRIS for swiftness in uploads, updates and follow-ups.
- Rendering monthly and quarterly reports to the business as needed.
- Generating insights on attrition and turnover using the HRIS
- Explore provision of e- solutions for HR & the organisation.
- Support periodic pay and policy benchmarking and making recommendations for policy creation and updates.
- Optimization of HRIS by identifying areas of improvement and enhancement of Workday data repository.
- Provide adequate support to business/HR projects and change management initiatives in the region.
- Support Talent team Support strategic workforce planning via Gap Analysis, Educational and Professional Qualification reports, experience levels etc. through Workday Talent & Succession modules when live.
- Any other activities and projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Needed
- 3 to 6 years relevant experience.
- Highly analytical work experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly proficient in data analysis/data manipulation/problem solving/critical thinking.
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use.
- Confidence and skill when presenting information to different audiences.
- Excellent work organisation.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know