United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Owerri, Imo
- To ensure an effective business partnering relationship in assigned regions, in line with the strategic objectives of the bank.
- To provide strategic input on Talent Management issue to Business Leaders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build partnership and maintain strong relationship with Business leaders to achieve Revenue Budget
- Ensure optimal staffing in assigned region
- Create exceptional candidate & employee experience throughout the employee journey in the Bank
- Drive Talent retention through career development, performance management, succession planning and employee engagement.
- Ensure timely resolution of disciplinary cases, conflicts & Complaint in line with the Bank’s policies
- Ensure consistency in the implementation of HR policies, processes and practice in assigned region
- Support the implementation of projects and associated change management activity
- Our ideal candidate must have practical/hands on HR business partnering experience.
- He/she has to be knowledgeable about HR processes, employee lifecycle and the business.
- He/she must have strong Business Acumen, Interpersonal, Relationship management and Analytical skills.
- He/she must reside in Owerri.
- Business Acumen.
- Good Coaching and Counseling skills.
- Rational, confident and mature approach to decision making.
- Well-developed critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, Problem-solving, Negotiation and expectations management.
- Effective listening skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong orientation towards customer support and responsiveness.
- Ability to build teams and foster team spirit.
- Good knowledge of Employee Lifecycle model with practical/hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of HR Metrics & Analytics.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know