Seplat Energy Plc is a leading indigenous Nigerian oil and gas exploration and production company with a strategic focus on Nigeria, listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (“LSE”) (LSE:SEPL) and Premium Board of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (“NSE”) (NSE:SEPLAT).
Seplat Energy is pursuing a Nigeria focused growth strategy and is well-positioned to participate in future divestment programmes by the international oil companies, farm-in opportunities and future licensing rounds. We are leading Nigeria’s energy transition towards cleaner, more reliable energy that is accessible to all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Generalist (C&B,Talent Management & HR Operations)
- If you’re a Human Resources (HR) professional with proven experience, we can offer you the opportunity to work at the heart of our Human Resources Operations, Compensation & Benefits, or Talent Management Teams in Nigeria’s leading Energy company.
- Providing a world-class HR experience to employees is essential in a changing and competitive landscape. As we transition to cleaner forms of energy, the challenge facing Seplat and the wider energy industry in the coming decades is considerable. As a Human Resources professional you will be on the front line of creating exceptional HR experiences.
- Design, develop and implement specific interventions, solutions, or programmes in support of the People Agenda for the company.
- Manage cost-effective and timely delivery of critical business change initiatives such as: organizational redesign, integrating change initiatives.
- Act as a HR key resource, identifying talent needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance.
- Optimizing and redefining strategies, mindset and infrastructure to ensure continuous upskilling and reskilling;
- Develop, implement, and manage company-wide employee retention programmes and strategies that improve the overall employee experience
- Provide commercial and transactional expertise on workforce planning, resource forecasting and implement resourcing strategies that project Seplat as an employer of choice
- Coordinate the annual Talent Review process including talent assessment, succession planning and development plan execution
- Joint Venture Responsibilities- Efficiently support and manage Recruitment Operations and Resourcing Contracts, engaging the relevant stakeholders (NAPIMS,NPDC, Manpower Agencies etc) Ensuring maximum returns on cash calls
- Partner with the business through the HRBPs to deliver total workforce planning balancing cost, value and risk.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related degree
- Experience communicating with managers and employees and providing advice and expertise in HR areas such as processes, policies, employment laws, and, compensation and benefits.
- Working knowledge of HR Metrices and Analytics
- A firm grasp of compensation and benefits administration
- Experience with talent management and learning concepts and strategies.
- Knowledge of trends and cutting-edge HR strategies
- Strong communication and written skills
- Proven diagnostic and investigation skills
- Labor and Employment Law knowledge
- CIPM membership
- Professional experience in either Industrial Relations or in Project Management / Continuous Improvement will be a significant advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online