Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HVAC Manager
- Maintain and perform repair on all refrigeration equipment and perform troubleshoot on all HVAC equipment and perform repairs all coolers.
- Manage all metal duct components and install all HVAC systems and monitor all provide resolutions for all emergency alarm in systems and perform repair to all ventilating and air conditioning units.
- Manage all data centre applications and operate various centrifugal chillers and install and maintain dehumidification systems and oversee all maintenance activities for various technicians.
- Design and provide enhancements to all conservation programs for electricity and natural gas and assist to plant instrument and perform troubleshoot on equipment and ensure compliance to all regulations.
- Monitor all resources and ensure optimal utilization for same and achieve all customer objectives and provide support to all equipment and perform calculations and implement various plans for HVAC.
- Evaluate all approval systems for new and revised maintenance jobs and monitor all work instructions and maintain all deliverables for projects to maintain optimal qualities within required timeframe and coordinate with stakeholders to analyse all project requirements.
- Perform audit on all HVAC system and collect data and perform periodic evaluation and monitor all log books and manage all change processes and resolve all issues.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to perform regular audit and ensure compliance to all corporate regulations and assist to design an efficient HVAC system and adhere to all architectural requirements.
- Analyse all load programs and perform required calculations on same and manage all electrical requirements for HVAC equipment and recommend improvement.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Proven years of experience working in a FM space.
- Ideal candidate must bereliable and trustworthy.
- Able to manage time effectively.
- Ability to work both alone and in a team.
- Must be aware of HSE principles and procedures.
- Excellentcommunication skills in written and verbal.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know