Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: ICT Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram group for more job updates
- We are looking for ICT SUPPORT who is passionate about the IT WORLD, with a proven track record of success, who are ambitious, driven and interested in working in a dynamic, motivated and friendly working environment.
Summary of Job Function:
- Technical support to all departments
- Administrative support to all departments
- Web/Social Media Management
- Course Coordination
- Schedule hard disk back up for office computers
- Manage LAN,WLAN and internet facilities
- System maintenance
- Installation and maintenance of training software
- Post vacancies on job sites
- Update company’s websites
- Download CVs from company’s mailbox and sort accordingly
- Manage internet text messaging
- Develop better ways to manage computer-related issues like virus, internet connectivity, synchronization, back up, etc
- Advice on good software/upgrade of software to company
- Create awareness of company’s policy to all staff in terms of need to back-up synchronize, use of flash, basic system maintenance, etc.
- Carry out Research as assigned
- Assist in other Administrative and Technical issues as may be assigned from time to time
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND (Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Electronics) with 3-7 years work experience.
- Information technology skill- LAN, WLAN and internet
- Internet surfing
- Computer appreciation – Microsoft office
- Computer graphic design with Corel draw, Photoshop, Image ready
- Software editing with adobe 7.0 professional
- Good use of System utilities software -partition magic pro.
- System administration for window-XP professional
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as mail subject/title
Before you apply, it is very important you learn the following;
- East tips on how to write a motivation letter
- Why you Need a Good CV and Cover Letter
- 27 Easy Tips on How to Prepare for an Interview
Application Deadline 11th September, 2020.