IELTS Test Fee Scholarship 2020 for International Students – We now invite applications from international eligible students to apply for the Fully Funded IELTS Exam Fee Scholarship 2020.
IELTS is a measure of your command of the English language and that you are capable of working or studying in an English-speaking country.
So if you are looking to further your studies or career in an English speaking nation like the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, having a good IELTS score will be a requirement in your application.
An IELTS certification has the potential to open further doors for international students in academics as well as towards career building. On an estimate, around 5 million students appear for the IELTS exam from 140 nations each year. Whereas there are many talented students that have the potential to clear this IELTS exam in good grades but due to financial crises such students give up on taking an IELTS exam. This is where we became a for such talented students to sponsor their IELTS Test Fee.
- Microsoft Software Engineering Intern Recruitment 2020 for Young Nigerians
- Free Microsoft Online Courses with Certificates in 2020
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship 2020 is available for international students.
Great news for students desiring to study abroad, this article ( How to Study Abroad for Free in 2020-2021 ) has helped many students across the world, you won’t be an exception. We strongly recommend it to you.
If you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship covers full fee payment of an IELTS exam as per British council, AEO or any other IELTS test-taking organization rates. The full fee of an IELTS exam will be paid in the bank account of the successful candidates within 45 days of the final result declaration.
Following students will be considered to apply for the scholarship award:
- Candidates under 32 years of age
- Cleared High School with at least 75% marks
- Cleared undergrad courses with at least 3.0 GPA; (7th & 8th-semester students are also eligible, they must provide transcripts of first 6 semesters with GPA>3.0)
- Have not appeared for an IELTS exam before
- With family income less than US$250 a month (Required family bank statements & Tax receipts)
- One recommendation letter from a teacher of your previous school stating candidate as deserving)
How to Apply for IELTS Test Fee Scholarship 2020
The eligible candidates are required to fill an online application form available below to apply for IELTS exam full fee waiver scholarship.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
The IELTS Test Fee Scholarship 2020 application deadline is on August 30th.