Is the INEC Recruitment 2021 application form out? Has the Independent National Electoral Commission commenced registration for 2021 intake? Well! INEC recruitment portal for 2021 intake is now closed. We will notify you once INEC reopens its application portal.
Meanwhile, you may want to stay with us as we guide you through on how to successfully apply for the INEC jobs in 2021 We will also review to you other job openings you can apply alongside INEC jobs.
We will equally give answers to the following user asked questions;
- When is INEC Recruiting for 2021?
- How to apply for INEC Graduate Recruitment 2021?
- Has INEC Started Recruitment for 2021?
- INEC Official Recruitment Portal 2021?
- INEC Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2021?
- INEC 2021 Recruitment Deadline
The origin of the INEC goes back to the period before Independence when the Electoral Commission of Nigeria was established to conduct 1959 elections. The Federal Electoral Commission (FEDECO), established in 1960 conducted the immediate post-independence federal and regional elections of 1964 and 1965.
The electoral body was dissolved after the military coup of 1966. In 1978, the Federal Electoral Commission was constituted by the regime of General Olusegun Obasanjo, organizing the elections of 1979 which ushered in the Nigerian Second Republic under the leadership of Alhaji Shehu Shagari. It also conducted the general elections of 1983.
In December 1995, the military government of General Sani Abacha established the National Electoral Commission of Nigeria which conducted another set of elections. These elected institutions were not inaugurated before the sudden death of General Abacha on June 1998 aborted the process.
In 1998, General Abdulsalam Abubakar’s Administration dissolved NECON and established the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). INEC organized the transitional elections that ushered in the Nigerian Fourth Republic on May 29, 1999.
Functions of the Independent National Electoral Commission
The mission of INEC is to serve as an independent and effective EMB committed to the conduct of free, fair and credible elections for sustainable democracy in Nigeria. The vision of INEC is to be one of the best Election Management Bodies (EMB) in the world that meets the aspirations of the Nigerian people.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2021-2022
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2021
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2021-2022
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2021-2022
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2021-20221
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2021-2022
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
What You Need to Know About INEC Recruitment 2021
Available INEC Vacant Positions
|JOB TITLE||JOB TYPE|
|Professional / Experienced Hire||Full Time|
|Graduate Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer)||Full Time|
|Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer)||Full Time|
INEC Job Requirements and Qualifications
The ideal candidates must not be older than thirty-five (45) years as of June 2021 and should possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC, HND, ND, and NCE) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be a Lecturer of a Federal Tertiary Institution or Member of the following Professional Associations (NMA, ANAN, PSN, NSE, NIA, NIQS).
- Federal Government Employees Grade Level 07-09 at State Level possessing a minimum of National Diploma/equivalent.
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- Both Male or female is fine.
Common Mistakes to Avoid During Applications
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
How to Apply for INEC Jobs in 2021
Applications for INEC jobs in 2021 can be done online. You are required to read the requirements for each job position before applying. Here is the official web page for INEC recruitment 2021 application (http://www.inecrecruitment.com/) Please note, the job is not yet ongoing.
Disclaimer: This site is not by any way affiliated with the Independent National Electoral Commission. This content is solely for informational purposes. Additionally, the Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment application form is free, you are not allowed to pay any fee while completing your application.