Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Assurance Manager – Business Assurance
Purpose of the Job
- To provide assurance over the effectiveness of controls of the cyber security infrastructure and processes designed to protect information assets against threats and vulnerabilities.
- Assist the Senior Information Assurance Manager in developing the Information Security Assurance Framework for the group.
- Perform threat and vulnerability assessments and follow up on the implementation of appropriate remedial action, to ensure systems are protected from known and potential threats and are free from known vulnerabilities.
- Evaluate and Investigate security alerts, intrusion attempts, breaches, incidents, and false alarms across the IT eco-system.
- Audit process and procedures of internal and external operations to identify risk/non-compliance with defined information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Conduct network monitoring and intrusion detection analysis using various computer network defense tools, such as intrusion detection/prevention systems, firewalls and host-based security systems.
- Conduct log-based and endpoint-based threat detection to detect and protect against threats coming from multiple sources.
- Review network scan reports and follow up on remediation internally.
- Give advice to management on issues related to information security breaches and immediate/remote causes.
- Partner with IT infrastructure organization and application teams to ensure a mature information security environment.
- Research / evaluate emerging cyber security threats and provide recommendations to manage them.
- Work with external third-party security companies to carry out regular pen testing and internal network audit.
- Review data on security incidents, non-compliance events and event data to produce monthly exception and management reports.
- Provide day -to day guidance to the Information Security Assurance Team.
- Coach and develop Information Security capabilities within the Business Assurance function.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree/HND in Accounting, Sciences or Engineering.
- Professional Certification – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- MBA will be a plus.
- 7 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have good analytical & critical thinking ability.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know