Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receiving and carrying out conformity check on material supplies and subsequently supervise the offloading and put away process, of materials,or consignment for easy access and identification.
- Ensuring the right materials, in the right quantity as indicated on approved MRF are picked, packed, released and shipped to production line and client locations.
- Keep record of receipts as well as issuance of items in and out of the warehouse to ensure accuracy and completeness and maintain the same on available inventory systems.
- Keep warehouse productivity at per with best practice by ensuring obsolete and damaged record and report is accurate and timely for proper inventory procedure.
- Carrying out physical reconciliation of stock with the book and system record with warehousing service provider and finance.
- Overseeing the arrangement of materials is done in an orderly manner within the stock location system in place to ensure easy storage and retrieval whenever there is a requirement.
- Ensuring that materials are physically protected, within the warehouse and when loaded for deliveries to production lines and client’s sites.
- Conducting weekly stock count and confirm the periodic stock on a regular basis by working closely with warehouse service provider and, designated team members.
- Working with supply chain and finance team members to keep expenses related to consumables, labour, storage, and repairs at best possible minimum cost.
- BSc / HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Engineering or relevant field.
- You’ll be a good fit for this role if you have experience with: 2 years work experience as a store keeper, inventory officer or similar role in an Engineering or Telecommunication industry.
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of warehouse management system (WMS), and other Inventory management systems i.e. Zoho inventory and quickbooks.
- Solid organizational skills with good work ethic and integrity.
We’d also like to see:
- Flexibility and comfort working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- An attribute of grit.
- Compliance oriented, good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management, task prioritizing and organisational ability.
- High level of attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Before applying for this job, it is very important you learn the following;