Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Technical Manager, Network and Security
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Maintaining and improving the service level, effective use, integrity, and security of the internal and external business network infrastructure and systems.
- Align IT solutions and services cost-effectively with their actual and future needs of the organization and its clients, while enhance services quality, and user awareness and capabilities.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- In close coordination with the MD, to support, manage and maintain the Company’s IT Infrastructure and its users.
- Ensuring the availability and proper functioning of entire IT Infrastructure of the group starting from End user Device to Servers to Network.
- Directly by self and indirectly through vendors and partners to service, perform maintenance, and support all network systems (servers, switches, routers, applications, etc.).
- Conduct system analysis & development to keep systems current with changing technologies and the ability to learn and integrate new technologies very quickly.
- The development, documentation, and maintenance of IT policies, processes, and procedures.
- Ensure that all projects and changes are documented and available as per company requirement, including design documents, ongoing weekly status reports and monthly summary reports.
- Manage internal and external IT support and maintenance teams, vendors and service providers.
- Analyzes the business requirements of different locations and departments and conducts feasibility studies to determine the best use of technical resources.
- Propose and budget technical investments, including but not limited to upgrade, replacement or additional IT platform, infrastructure, systems, hardware, or software.
- Bachelor’s Degree Education in IT preferably with well-rounded major such as Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with 3 – 5 years leading an IT technical team.
- Security solutions like Sophos, UniFi, Blackberry Cylance, Miradore MDM, Samsung Efota, Web security application(s).
- Office 365 E5 (Including enhanced applications such as InTune, ATP, Azure etc.)
- Professional development and experience in area of IT strategy, quality management and corporate decision-making is a plus.
Essential Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- Design, project management, quality control, support and maintenance of IT infrastructure and services.
- Network and Devices Security solutions implementation, maintenance and management
- IT Service Partners Scope Management and IT vendor management.
- ITIL Processes for streamlining IT Management.
- IT Network Devices and Architecture (LAN & WAN).
- Documenting and developing IT Policy and Standard Operation Procedure
- Procedure driven, excellent communicator
- Good listener and able to pick up essence, objective, and deliverables
- Experience working directly with/for international colleagues
- Well organized, attention to detail, results driven and ‘closer’
Desirable Skills / Knowledge / Traits:
- General Information and business Intelligence Systems
- Familiarity with ERP and logistics systems
- Web and domain administration
- Database administration and programming.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know