Jimmy Rane Foundation Scholarship 2023: This scholarship is open to all study fields as long as the applicant is in good academic standing and a legal citizen of the United States of America.
What You Need to Know About the Jimmy Rane Foundation Scholarship 2023
The Jimmy Rane Foundation is delighted to offer the program opportunity managed by International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS).
The award is designed for well-qualified, hard-working, and outstanding students and will help deserving students attend college without the financial burden.
James W. “Jimmy” Rane established the Jimmy Rane Foundation in 2000. It was created with a simple yet powerful idea: “It’s about giving something back.” It has awarded 422 college programs to outstanding and deserving students.
- Free Online Courses at Yale University
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University
- Short Courses in Nigeria
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses
Level/Fields of Study
This scholarship is open to all study fields as long as the applicant is in good academic standing and a legal citizen of the United States of America.
Also, high school graduating students, sophomores, and already enrolled students in any accredited tertiary institution in the united states of America are eligible to apply.
The Jimmy Rane Foundation Scholarship will be hosted and taken in the USA.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related has you at heart and will always provide you with the latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
The Jimmy Rane scholarship is open to legal citizens of the United States of America.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post ”How to Study Abroad for Free.
- The Jimmy Rane Foundation Scholarship prize value varies depending on the student’s need. The reward amount ranges from $500 to $5,000 per year.
- Funds may only use for tuition and fees, books, supplies and equipment, room and board, and travel or research.
The eligibility criteria to be considered for a Jimmy Rane Foundation Scholarship are as follows:
- Scholarships from the Foundation shall be used only at an institution that normally maintains a regular faculty and curriculum and normally has a regularly organized body of students in attendance at the place where the educational activities are carried on, and the U.S. Department of Education lists that as being accredited by recognized accrediting agencies;
- Employees of Great Southern Wood Preserving, Incorporated, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible.
- Students must certify that they did not participate as a student-athlete (whether on partial or full athletic scholarship or otherwise) in intercollegiate sports during the prior semester (or quarter, if applicable) or academic year and will not participate as a student-athlete in intercollegiate athletics during the coming semester (or quarter, if applicable) or academic year.
- Students seeking degrees through online or distance learning programs exclusively shall not be eligible for Jimmy Rane Foundation Scholarships;*
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 for graduating high school seniors;
- Students enrolled full-time as a high school senior, progressing normally toward graduation in the Spring/Summer, with plans to enter college no later than the Fall following graduation OR students enrolled full-time as a college freshman or sophomore, no older than 20 years of age as of August 1, and progressing normally toward a bachelor’s degree;
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 for college applicants;
- All applicants must reside (permanent home address) in one of the following states or the District of Columbia: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana, Texas, North Carolina, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, Delaware or New Jersey.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident;
- Online/distance learning courses are permitted when a part of the required curriculum is taught in the campus environment and when such course is only available online or through distance learning.
- Jimmy Rane Foundation scholars are students who exhibit academic excellence, leadership skills, community involvement, activities, awards, and honors and demonstrate a financial need to attend college. They must demonstrate their desire and ability to overcome barriers and achieve their goals. Your application will be evaluated on your:
- Future goals and plans to achieve them
- Successful preparation as a high school student to prepare and pursue a college education
- Self-motivation in completing challenging coursework
- Demonstration of financial need.
How to Apply for Jimmy Rane Foundation Scholarship 2023
Candidates must create an online account to register for the award.
Supporting Documents: Applicants must have a qualification certificate to provide as proof.
Entry Requirements: All high school applicants must maintain a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale. All college applicants must have a 2.75 grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent knowledge of the English language (reading, writing, and speaking)
Jimmy Rane Foundation Scholarship Application Deadline
If the applicant does not apply by this deadline, he or she will have to wait for the next round, which will be open on December 1. Online Scholarship Application: December 1–February 6, at 11:59 PM Pacific Time Zone.