First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Marketing Service Executive, Media & External Relations
Job Identification: 475
- Support the Team to deliver corporate, financial and organisational PR activities across the Group businesses to positively enhance its reputation.
- Support the Team to drive business goals by managing media & external stakeholder relationships as well as implementing crisis communications based on a comprehensive understanding of all media platforms/channels, including digital and social media.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the team lead in managing day-to-day relations with the media, to include handling media requests, media interviews, preparing of daily media report to the management and promoting news stories;
- Dissemination of Press Release and photo stories across the media to generate publicity and positioning of the brand.
- Supports in coordinating media coverage of the bank’s events; press conferences and actions on other strategic communication issues relating to the Management’s public appearances.
- Review and memo preparation of proposals on media engagement that promote brand image building and strengthened relationship with the media
- Support the team in news monitoring and tracking across the print and electronic media.
- Payment processing to partners and stakeholders.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum: 1 – 3 years significant work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know