Students with the outstanding academic result are hereby invited to be part of the Kent Business School Excellence funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The Kent Business School scholarship is available to UK, EU and International students.
They are awarded based on outstanding academic merit with awards up to a maximum of £5,000.
About Kent Business School
Established in 1988, the Kent Business School is a leading business school, ranked in the top 30 in the UK. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degree programs, as well as non-degree ‘part-time’ executive education for individuals.
Why Study at Kent Business School?
KBS students will get a new learning environment and ways of learning for their bright future. The school is committed to minimizing financial barriers to support students in achieving their educational goals.
Find Scholarships to Study Abroad in 2020
Click on any of the following countries to find scholarships for your study abroad destination.
- Scholarships to study in Canada 2020
- Scholarships to Study in the US 2020
- Scholarships to Study in the UK 2020
- Scholarships to study in Germany 2020
- Scholarships to Study in Australia 2020
Find more scholarships in 2020 always visit our scholarship search engine at https://www.academicrelated.com/
Level/Fields of Study
The sponsorship will be awarded for a master study in the subjects offered by the Kent Business School.
The Kent Business School scholarship will be taken in the UK at the University of Kent.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
Applications are open to all UK, EU and International students.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post ”How to Study Abroad for Free in 2020-2021”.
The scholarship holders will be awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit with awards up to a maximum of £5,000.
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have made a formal application to study onto a Master’s programme at Kent Business School and be in receipt of an offer for September 2020 entry.
- Be self-funded.
- Should hold (or expect to hold) a first-class degree (or equivalent). Students with a borderline 2:1/First degree will also be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this funding program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree Once you have received a formal offer to study a Master’s program at Kent Business School, then you can apply for this application by using the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates must submit a supporting statement discussing how studying their chosen Master’s program at Kent Business School will enhance their career and personal development.
- Admission Requirements: For being registered in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Application ends on June 30, 2020