The KPMG Nigeria Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduates: In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will be contributing to the advancement of education. The KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship will sponsor selected indigenous students through their tertiary education.
Why KPMG Nigeria Scholarship?
KPMG Nigeria Scholarship is basically designed to help students who are undergraduates or who want to pursue a course at the undergraduate level achieve or accomplish that without having to pay through their nose.
Levels/Fields of Study
Applicants should be in their 100L and 200L as of the time of application.
However, Apart from this ongoing Agbami Scholarship 2022, there are other Nigerian undergraduates scholarships, such as 2022 All On Energy Talent Scholarship for the Niger Delta, UNESCO International Centre for Biotechnology (UNECO ICB) Scholarship Award, Stanbic IBTC University Scholarship 2022 for Nigerian Students
Value of KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship
This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university courses.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of program
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
- Applicants in 100L and 200L as at time of application will be considered.
Number of scholarships: Not specified
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, click on the APPLY NOW button.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 8th October 2022
Below are available scholarships you can apply alongside this scholarship