The KPMG Nigeria Scholarship 2023 for Undergraduates: In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities, KPMG will contribute to the advancement of education. The KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship will sponsor selected indigenous students through their tertiary education.
Table of Contents
Why KPMG Nigeria Scholarship?
The KPMG Nigeria Scholarship is designed to help students who are undergraduates or who want to pursue a course at the undergraduate level achieve that without having to pay through their noses.
Levels/Fields of Study
Applicants should be in their 100L and 200L as of the time of application.
However, Apart from this ongoing KPMG Scholarship 2023, there are other Nigerian undergraduates scholarships, such as NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduates Students
Value of KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship
This will be through the KPMG Scholarship Programme to sponsor selected candidates through their university courses.
Duration of Scholarship: Duration of program
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English)
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Must already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal institution in Nigeria
- Applicants in 100L and 200L at the time of application will be considered.
Number of scholarships: Not specified
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, click on the APPLY NOW button.
Application Deadline: The deadline for application is 27th September