GText Homes a leading real estate solutions provider, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, with offices across Africa, North America, Europe & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide coordinates and alignment of all structural element
- Develop and inspect land surveying project contracts
- Implementmapping contracts and Indefinite Quality (IQ) surveying
- Prepareand maintainsketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys
- Conduct standard calculations to identify areas, elevation and volumes of field survey notes
- Read, utilize and interpret design drawings and topographic maps
- Provide vertical and horizontal control maps and government cost estimate for mapping and survey projects
- Conduct research legal documents, survey records, and land titles to clarify information about property boundaries
- Support field measurement and layout and verify data and calculations.
- B.Sc / HND in Land Surveying or related course
- Minimum of 2 years hands on proven experience in the industry
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines
- Logical thinking and a keen eye for detail
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
You can also check the following
- 10 Ways To Make Money Online While Unemployed
- How to Write a Follow Up Email after Submitting Your Resume
- How to Email a Resume and Cover Letter Attachment
- Top 10 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- 6 Tips That Will Help You to Get Experience for Your Dream Job
- Online Jobs that require little or no experience
- How To Apply For jobs online | 7 Amazing Tips You Need to Know