Lanzhou University President Scholarship for International Students in China 2020
The Lanzhou University President Scholarship 2020 is ongoing. The scholarship program is open to international students to study in China.
Established in 1909, Lanzhou University is a key comprehensive university directly under the Ministry of Education of China. It has a total of 27599 full-time students among them 3878 graduate students.
Why study at Lanzhou University? LU boasts a wide range of disciplines and has a large number of advantageous disciplines. The faculty of this university shares both personal and pragmatic knowledge for those who care deeply about individual student success.
- 20 Scholarships for Black Women 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Level/Fields of Study
The educational bursary is furnished to support excellent students who want to apply for the bachelor’s, masters or PhD degree program at the university.
The sponsorship will be awarded in chemistry, physics, materials science, earth science, plant zoology, mathematics, engineering, biology and biochemistry, environment and ecology, clinical medicine, medicine and toxicology, and agricultural science.
The Lanzhou University President Scholarship will be taken in China.
However, if you wish to study in Canada, read this >> Canadian Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021.
Don’t ever forget that the entire team of Academic Related have you at heart and will always provide you with latest and updated information on scholarships, study abroad programs, free online schools, etc.
Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the grant.
However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
You can check this our heavily recommended post ”How to Study Abroad for Free in 2020-2021”.
The scholarship covers tuition fees, registration fees, accommodation fees, insurance fees, as well as stipend.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Non-Chinese citizens, hold valid passports, in good health.
- Degree and Age Requirements: Applicants for Bachelor Degree studies must have a High school diploma and under the age of 25; Applicants for Master Degree studies must have a Bachelor’s Degree and under the age of 35; and applicants for Doctoral Degree studies must have a Master’s Degree and under the age of 40.
- Applicants shall have excellent academic performance and/or research potential.
- Applicants may not concurrently hold other programmes offered by the Chinese government or other institutions.
- HSK Certificate (Valid for 2 years), the requirements are as follows:
Applying for Bachelor’s:
- Literature, History, Philosophy: HSK4 210
- Chinese Language:HSK4 210 and HSKK Intermediate 60
- Other majors: HSK4 195
Applying for Master’s or PhD:
- Literature: HSK5 180 and HSKK Intermediate 50
- History, Philosophy: HSK5 180 Other majors: HSK4 210
How to Apply for Lanzhou University President Scholarship 2020
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this educational program, candidates are needed to take admission in the Bachelor’s, Masters and PhD degree program at Lanzhou University. After taking admission, candidates should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to upload personal statement, Foreigners Physical Examination Form (photocopy), Notarized highest diploma (photocopy), Notarized transcripts, Two Recommendation letters, Evidence of language proficiency, and Valid passport (photocopy).
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted in a Bachelor’s, master and PhD degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For students applying for Chinese language teaching program, HSK score must meet the requirements of Article 5 of “Qualifications”. Students applying for English language teaching program shall meet IELTS 5.5/TOEFL 80 or provide other proof of English level (expect native English speakers).
The scholarship application deadline is due on April 30.
EDITOR’S RECOMMENDED POSTS
Here are some of our recommended posts you can check out alongside this post
- OPEC/OFID Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries [$50,000](Opens in a new browser tab)
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2020-2021 for Developing Countries
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2020 in UK (Fully Funded)(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Adelaide Scholarships International 2020-2021 in Australia(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Boston University Presidential Scholarship 2020-2021 for International Students in the USA
We hope this article helped you determine what you searched or looking for. You may also like some of our recommended posts above.
If you like this article, then subscribe to our weekly scholarship update. There you will be able to receive scholarships you can apply for in 2020 and 2021.
Thanks for reading, Please share this content to your families and friends.