Hello Viewer, welcome to academicrelated.com, here, in our commitment to keeping you abreast with information concerning scholarships, fellowships, opportunities and to assist you in having your educational dreams come through, we have prepared this article to help you get ready for LASU Post UTME 2020 screening exercise.
There are several things you need to know about LASU Post UTME 2020 in order to be admitted into LASU which includes Lagos State University post UTME past questions and answers, LASU cut-off mark, the eligibility requirements, how to apply for the post UTME and the list continues.
We have all of these and more available for you in this. So, you could call it an all-in-one pack. Do enjoy the ride!
What is the nature of LASU Post Utme 2020?
Located in Ojo, Lagos, The Lagos State University (LASU), like several other public universities in Nigeria has conducted 14 Post UTME screening exercises successfully and is still counting.
For candidates who scaled through Joint Admission and Matriculation (JAMB) Examination and are ambitious of becoming students of this prestigious university, LASU post UTME 2020 is the last hurdle and must be cleared. There’s no two ways about it.
One of the things you have to bear in mind is that securing a study position at LASU is a very thin line as yearly thousands of students apply and just a few are selected. To buttress this point, in 2017, Lagos State University admitted 3,500 students out of the 36,000 students who applied for admission in that academic session. This places the admission rate of this prestigious university at 9.7%, which is highly competitive.
Concerning the nature of Lagos State University Post UTME, candidates are to take note of the following:
- Candidates will be required to answer 60 questions in at most 60 minutes.
- Your questions will be selected randomly for subjects related to your field.
- The Lagos State University Post Utme 2020 is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Free Online Courses at Yale University in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses with Certificate of Completion
- Best Schools for Aerospace Engineering, 2020
- Free online Courses for Developing Countries in 2020-2021
- Free Online Courses from Harvard University in 2020-2021
- Short Courses in Nigeria 2020-2021
- 10 Best Online Photography Courses in 2020-2021
Get access to over 1000 free online courses
LASU Post UTME Cut-off Mark
To be eligibility to apply for LASU post UTME 2020 sreening exercise, candidatesmust have scored 180 and above in the last UTME. This is relative though, with 180 one can only stand a chance if other candidates had less 300’s and 250’s.
Getting a UTME score of 380 does not guarantee you a place in LASU, you will need to beat LASU Post Utme cut off mark which is pegged at 190 to qualify for the aggregate score calculation.
When Will LASU Start the Sale of 2020 Post UTME Form?
The LASU Post UTME 2020 form is not yet on sale, we will let you know once it starts.
With regards to LASU Post UTME eligibility requirements, you are to take note of the following:
- Candidates must choose Lagos State University during UTME registration.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) of West African Secondary School Certificate Examination (WASSCE)
Guidelines on How to Apply For LASU Post UTME 2020 and things you need to know
To apply for LASU Post UTME 2020, you have to follow these steps:
- Log on to the online application portal, www.screening.lasu.edu.ng
- Commence and successfully complete the registration process.
- You will pay a non-refundable sum of two thousand Naira (N1,000) only (subject to change)
- Upload O’Level results and other required documents to enable you to print your screening slip.
- On the screening slip, each candidate will find his/her details on the following: exam venue, time and date.
- Your exam venue will be one of the five designated halls for Post Utme.
- Arrive at the said venue on time with the following your screening slip (original copy and photocopy), and a pen.
- When the result is out, candidates are to visit the LASU Post UTME result checker Portal to access their result.
LASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers and Why You Should Get It
The objective of LASU Post UTME screening exercise is specific. It seeks to test candidates for a specific set of skills and level of knowledge. So, pending same objective, this institution receives different sets of students yearly. Hence, a random repetition of questions from the previous year is usually the case.
Research likewise personal experience has proved that the right material for you ahead of the screening exercise is LASU Post UTME past questions and answers. In using it, you will get acquainted with the question pattern and possible answers which will enable you to scale through the exam. It is needful that you get a copy of the Lagos State University post UTME past questions and answers because a good number of the questions you will see on the exam day is a replica of what you in there. Be hesitant in getting it!
Purchasing a copy of this past question gives you access to direct access to our team of professionals. They will proffer educational counsel, like undergraduate scholarships you could apply to once you gain admission at LASU. You can’t afford to miss it!
How to get Lagos State University Post UTME Past Questions And Answers?
STEP 1: Select Your Subject Combination
You will write the same subjects that you wrote in UTME for the LASU Post-UTME 2020. So, we have all the subject combinations you wrote in UTME according to the course you applied for.
So, what is required is to show the course you applied for in the description of your payment.
STEP 2: Select Your Payment Method
We have two methods of purchasing our LASU Post UTME past questions and answers. They include; Bank transfer and direct bank deposit
The account details are as follows:
Account Name: Nwadioha Gospel Chinonso
Account Number: 0238325253
Bank Name: GT BANK
STEP 3: Confirmation of Payment
If you choose Bank transfer, type in the description of payment: “The Type of LASU Post UTME Past Question you’re purchasing.” For example, “LASU Science Past Question.” Then contact the number below or email address with evidence of payment and you will get your past question without hesitation.
Also, if you choose Direct Bank deposit, make payment to the account details above, and then send the following information to the phone number or email below:
1. Depositors Name
2. Teller number
3. Amount paid
CONTACT DETAILS: 08166475060
EMAIL: [email protected]
Samples of LASU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers – Business Administration
Here are free LASU Post UTME Past Questions for Business Administration, to get the full past question, kindly purchase by following the details above.
Choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase in italics. The emboldened answers are the correct answers.
1. That punch by the young boxer proved to be fatal.
2. The boy was told that he would need several more pints of blood if he was to survive.
3. In spite of her grim situation, the young widow smiled dutifully at the visitor’s pleasantries
(A) unkind comments
(B) sad stories
(C) condolence messages
(D) jocular remarks.
Select the right answers for the following questions.
4. Mr. Tola needs a book and a calculator that cost N70 each. If he buys the book instead of the calculator, the opportunity cost of his choice is:
5. The meaning of scale of preference is:
(A) a list of consumers wants, arranged in order of importance
(B) the preparation of a list of goods and services that satisfy wants
(C) the consumer budget
(D) the consumer preference for cheap goods
6. Which of the following defines Economics most comprehensively?
(A) Organization of industries and services to produce utility
(B) Study of human behaviour in the allocation of scarce resources
(C) Buying and selling of goods and services
(D) Study of economic agents in the allocation of goods and services