Are you a Youth Corp member posted to serve in Lagos State Nigeria? Are you passionate about leadership and Youth development? LEAP Africa is looking to hire Graduate interns into the following units: This internship is for graduates who have been recently mobilized for NYSC by December 2020.
LEAP Africa are recruiting interns for the following units:
2) MERL ( Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Unit)
Programmes Intern – Requirements:
– Smart and well articulated
– Strong project Management skills – Interest and experience in programme management, research curriculum development, event planning
– Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft office – Word, Excel Powerpoint
– Very good communication skills – Verbal and written
MERL Intern – Requirements
– Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office productivity tools.
– Proficient in conducting desk and field research, data gathering, and analysis.
– Excellent writing skills, oral and written communication skills.
– Data analysis skills in either SPSS, NVIVO, or any other software.
– Highly organized and attentive to details
eLearning/Digital Intern – Requirements
– Background in digital services
– Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and products
= Interest in creating digital/e-Learning experiences
– Good writing and conceptualization skills
– Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Deadline: Not Specified
How to Apply
Kindly fill the application form below. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
For More Information: